batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
GEO Pakistan
Aitzaz’s CEC membership suspended: Badar
Updated at: 2333 PST, Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LAHORE: The PPP’s Central Executive Committee membership of Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan has been suspended and a show cause notice, over violation of party discipline, has also been issued to him, said Secretary Pakistan Peoples Party Jahangir Badar on Tuesday.:lol:

He said, the members of PPP’s Central Executive Committee unanimously made this decision as Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan violated party discipline.

Aitzaz was issued show cause notice due to taking active part in lawyers’ movement, which was against party discipline, sources said adding that the notice was sent to his Lahore house besides e-mailing him.

Meanwhile, responding to the news of suspension of his CEC’s membership, Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan said, I have no knowledge of such show cause notice.

This he said while talking to Geo News. Aitzaz added, I will respond to show cause notice after receiving it.

No knowledge of show cause notice, says Aitzaz
Updated at: 2213 PST, Tuesday, February 17, 2009

KARACHI: Responding to news on media regarding the issuance of show cause notice to Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan, due to taking active part in lawyers’ movement, he said, “I have no knowledge of any show cause notice.”, :crazy::rofl:Geo News reported Tuesday.Responding to a question Aitzaz said, I can say nothing about how would I respond to show cause notice as I have not received any notice so far.

GEO Pakistan
Aitzaz served show cause notice
Updated at: 2200 PST, Tuesday, February 17, 2009

KARACHI: Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan, the member of PPP Central Executive Committee, has been issued a show cause notice due to taking active part in lawyers’ movement going against the policy of his party, Geo News reported.:crazy::crazy::rofl::wave:

According to notice Aitzaz was alleged that he made many statements against the policy of his party and took active part in lawyer’s movement, which notice said, was the violation of party discipline.

Another PPP’s CEC member from Larkana to be given show cause notice, sources added.

The PPP’s Central Executive Committee membership of Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan has been suspended and a show cause notice, over violation of party discipline, has also been issued to him, said Secretary Pakistan Peoples Party Jahangir Badar on Tuesday.

You can take me out of PPP but you cannot Take PPP out of Me and Benazir was Like a Dear Sister to me. Atizaz Hussain.

He will be With Lawyers in his Campaign.

I wish him best of Luck.

what lawyers?
are they , supporting A FORMER( pco) CHEIF JUSTICE, tobe restored?
so what is the difference, between JUSTICE CHOWDRY & JUSTICE DOGAR?;):lol::eek:

what lawyers?
are they , supporting A FORMER( pco) CHEIF JUSTICE, tobe restored?
so what is the difference, between JUSTICE CHOWDRY & JUSTICE DOGAR?;):lol::eek:

Yaar Plz try to Understand, He made a Mistake by Taking oath as a PCO judge but then he realized it and refused to do it the second time when he was asked to and Now I don't Care who is who or who was who I only Support the Aim of the Lawyers and that is "Rule of Law" I want to see Rule of Law in Pakistan.

Chief Justice Ifthikhar Is Restored or not but Our Community will have the Awareness that What is rule of Law and How Important it is to us and for Pakistan's Survival.

Yaar Plz try to Understand, He made a Mistake by Taking oath as a PCO judge but then he realized it and refused to do it the second time when he was asked to and Now I don't Care who is who or who was who I only Support the Aim of the Lawyers and that is "Rule of Law" I want to see Rule of Law in Pakistan.

Chief Justice Ifthikhar Is Restored or not but Our Community will have the Awareness that What is rule of Law and How Important it is to us and for Pakistan's Survival.

Looking from a common man's perspective, restoration of Chief Justice wouldn't bring any "Justice" for the lower tabqa. Yes I agree that "Rule of Law" should prevail throughout Pakistan but restoring Iftikhar Chaudry wouldn't bring that.

Seems like this "Lawyers Movement" has always been more concerned about the restoration of "Chief Justice" instead of restoration of Law throughout Pakistan. They think that magically EVERY problem concerning law would be solved right after Iftikhar is restored. It's been THREE years since this whole hoopla started. Things wouldn't be any different then they were the in last three years even if he gets restored.

Looking from a common man's perspective, restoration of Chief Justice wouldn't bring any "Justice" for the lower tabqa. Yes I agree that "Rule of Law" should prevail throughout Pakistan but restoring Iftikhar Chaudry wouldn't bring that.

Seems like this "Lawyers Movement" has always been more concerned about the restoration of "Chief Justice" instead of restoration of Law throughout Pakistan. They think that magically EVERY problem concerning law would be solved right after Iftikhar is restored. It's been THREE years since this whole hoopla started. Things wouldn't be any different then they were the in last three years even if he gets restored.

The name of Chief Justice is the Just a Reason for Lawyers to Upset Govt BUT in reality they want Nation to be Awakened By the Long March. They want the People of Pakistan to Know how Important Rule of Law is to Pakistan, People in SWAT were Dishearted by the Courts and Judicial system of Pakistan and that's why they always wanted Separate Judicial system for themselves and they got that in the form of sharia Law.

I hope this Long March will be Successful and People in Pakistan will get Cheap and Fast Justice and Most Especially Fair, Impartial Right Justice. I Hope Whole Pakistan will have Only One Judicial system and That should be according to Islamic Laws.

Last edited:
Great lawyers of Pakistan who take rishwaat on tom dick and harry cases...Great lawyers who can agree disagree but no they beat politicians...great lawyers who cheat in law exams 70% LAWYERS FRAUD in Pakistan and incompetent...Great lawyers who attack supreme court...talk about lawyers haha u guys are funny. CJ Iftakhar or whatever u call him Purchases BMW worth 6 million rupees...Question is where did that 6 million come from i wonder almost all the politicians when are caught in corruption cases as well as ppl like CJ they tell the world oh i inherited it from my dada jaan, abha jaan.

GEO Pakistan
Aitizaz says wont’t quit PPP, lawyers’ movement
Updated at: 1357 PST, Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Former President of Supreme Court Bar Association Aitizaz Ahsan said he would not quit the Peoples Party and lawyers’ movement.:crazy:

Talking to media here, Aitizaz said we could not differ from the promises made by Benazir Bhutto and we are struggling to fulfill her promises.

Replying to a question about a notice of suspension from Party’s membership, Aitizaz said Party has served him a notice, which he would review when he reached Lahore. It is better to ask Jahangir Badar why the notice has been issued.

He said without permission of Asif Zardari, issuance of such notice has not been possible. I am a Party member and abiding Party’s promises. I could not leave Party and lawyers movement. He recalled that Asif Zardari made written commitments thrice for the release of Iftikhar Chaudhry.:rofl::crazy:

sorry, i don't think most pakistanis want pakistan to turn into afghanistan.

Excuse me... Did i mentioned Taliban System in My Post... I think NOT, Please Look for Yourself in Middle east and North African Muslim Countries and You will know that Islamic Laws are Present in all these Countries and There is Peace and Stability in these Countries.

Don't make Taliban way of Justice Equal to Islamic way of Justice.

Great lawyers of Pakistan who take rishwaat on tom dick and harry cases...Great lawyers who can agree disagree but no they beat politicians...great lawyers who cheat in law exams 70% LAWYERS FRAUD in Pakistan and incompetent...Great lawyers who attack supreme court...talk about lawyers haha u guys are funny. CJ Iftakhar or whatever u call him Purchases BMW worth 6 million rupees...Question is where did that 6 million come from i wonder almost all the politicians when are caught in corruption cases as well as ppl like CJ they tell the world oh i inherited it from my dada jaan, abha jaan.

This is what we want to end in Pakistan and we want Reforms in Our Judicial system and end the corruption and "Rishwaat Culture" in Pakistani Judiciary.

Those who made Mistakes in the Past have realized what they have Done and now they want to do something Good for Pakistan and People of pakistan before they Die.

PEOPLES LAWYERS FOURM CANCELS THE MEMBERSHIP OF Aitizaz ;):yahoo::cheers:

there is simple rule of nature, which is taking its own course, so noone should sympthize with the blackmailers like Aitizaz :azn:

Rule of Law
:woot::rofl:

Boycott court against whom? Innocent / common citizens
Support court decision in case of Chaudry son but oppose in case of Dogar daughter.

Those who made Mistakes in the Past have realized what they have Done and now they want to do something Good for Pakistan and People of pakistan before they Die.

By supporting terrorist. E.g. Red mosque govt. asked them to surrender but they refused. So who is wrong?

It’s not difficult to conclude that who is behind & what are the motives.

Patriotic Pakistani view & some shocking pics

PML-N

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom