What's new

Here comes First Indian crap on Balakot Airstrike events

I said this on other threads

Indians do something stupid and end up defeated

They then spend years spouting endless bullshit for their deluded fanboy population

And shit like the above is the outcome
This is just the first. Trust me in next few years I am expecting at least 10 movies and web series on Balakot.

Indians learned all this clown comedy shit from their Hindu comic books, their religion deadass is like a story book of fairy tales

Indians can make whatever they like because the ones who defended the Pakistani cyber spaces are currently being lifted from their homes. We wish our establishment good luck countering propaganda through Geo and ARY.

They then spend years spouting endless bullshit for their deluded fanboy population

Gotta keep Bollyshit going I guess.

Like 48, 62, 65, 99, and a few more.

what shameless creatures, whole world saw how PAF humiliated them, Abhi was beaten up like a street dog, their lie was called out about F-16's, have some shame idiots and in fact India should focus on doing efforts for the nation to forget about the humiliation.

Bollywood never fails to put a cringe on my face.

Lets hope its dedicated to the lost trees. Lets never forget the them :coffee:

Balakot is in KPK, Pakistan proper.

2019 was a strange year in Indo-Pak relations much like any other. The great disparity between Indian and Pakistani military forces came to light. These culminated with the events of August 05, 2019.

This is just the first. I am pretty sure there would be at least 10 movies and TV series which would be about these events, or these events would be major part of them.

Back
Top Bottom