What's new

Help

TaimoorMalik

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello.. im Taimoor from Faisalabad.. I need to know something about my documents. Actually im going to apply in Pak army as a commissioned officer but i got a problem. the problem is that my all documents are of Karachi. We used to live in Karachi before but now shifted in Faisalabad. My question is, Can i apply from Faisalabad having all documents of karachi such as ID card, f.sc mark sheet, matric certificate and domicile.

And one thing more.. I dont have domicile now.. Can i still apply ? pls help!!

Hello.. im Taimoor from Faisalabad.. I need to know something about my documents. Actually im going to apply in Pak army as a commissioned officer but i got a problem. the problem is that my all documents are of Karachi. We used to live in Karachi before but now shifted in Faisalabad. My question is, Can i apply from Faisalabad having all documents of karachi such as ID card, f.sc mark sheet, matric certificate and domicile.

And one thing more.. I dont have domicile now.. Can i still apply ? pls help!!
Dont worry about the domicile and documents. You are not going into provincial service. It is a national service.

You asked this couple of time in past as well
Yes i did but i was a bit confused about domicile.. thats why i asked again.. And 1 more thing. I was filling the the registration form.. But i got an error before submitting.. They say your marks percentage is too low.. but my percentage is good.. in 1st year i got 59.82% then i improved in 2nd year and made 62.7%. But they are still saying that my marks are low :(

Back
Top Bottom