What's new

Help required regarding long course

Ahmer Rana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As I am a student of fsc second year and my exams are in may.Can I apply for long course 138 on hope certificate which registration will be open in apirl.
@Horus

Is this latest information because I came to know that they have changed the policy.So I just want to confirm
You can apply on behalf of your HSSC part 1 result with hope certificate granted by your institute but their are conditions. Your part 1 marks should be greater than 60 percent.

Dear Brothers,

My birthday is September 19, 1991, I am Graduate and having valid driving license. I want to ask that Pak Army has recently announced to Join Pak Army as soldiers. In advertisement they conditioned that the candidate must be 23 Years Old, relaxation will be given of 2 years on being candidate Graduate and having valid driving license, as on October 1st, 2016. On that date i will be 25 Years, 12 days Old, is these 12 days will also be considered on age calculation or Not?

Can i apply as soldier in Pak Army under this batch of 2016???????

Thanks.

As I am a student of fsc second year and my exams are in may.Can I apply for long course 138 on hope certificate which registration will be open in apirl.
@Horus
Yes u can if you have 65%
Please Like my facebook page: ISSB Tutorial

Back
Top Bottom