What's new

Help required regarding GRE

Winchester

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anyone here has given it ???

Considering that i need to ace it should i prepare for it myself and or go maybe join the classes offered by the likes of USEF ???

Books i should follow???

Any feedback/tips will be welcomed.

Anyone here has given it ???

Considering that i need to ace it should i prepare for it myself and or go maybe join the classes offered by the likes of USEF ???

Books i should follow???

Any feedback/tips will be welcomed.
Proper guidance is needed.....join classes......i'l do the same after my end semester exam

apart from preparing u for the exam...they will also help you with form fillings and choosing the ryt college ....its very tedious for the likes of us to contact a college in USA or EU for admission on our own ....tatz wat dey r good at.....and contact universities for you ........n will give consultation till the end

Proper guidance is needed.....join classes......i'l do the same after my end semester exam

apart from preparing u for the exam...they will also help you with form fillings and choosing the ryt college ....its very tedious for the likes of us to contact a college in USA or EU for admission on our own ....tatz wat dey r good at.....and contact universities for you ........n will give consultation till the end

GRE is the main issue for now..... i need 320 plus

Some have suggested it can be done at home others have suggested taking their classes.

I am hesitant to join because its a 45 min drive from my home plus will take a lot of time daily

Some have suggested it can be done at home others have suggested taking their classes.

I am hesitant to join because its a 45 min drive from my home plus will take a lot of time daily

samez for me.....30 mins metro ride and 10 mins walking.....but i do not want just any other college out there........if u r a nerd and u r confident about ur self that.... yeah i can get into an ivy league college just by preparing at home.... then u shld stay at home n study.......most of GRE aspirants join classes to reach out to the best colleges in the world

I don't know much about GRE, but i remember 3 years back my brother was in a room all the time with GRE GAT book in hand..

The GRE General can be taken with book preparation at home quite easily, if you are used to its format. Practice, practice, practice. And pace yourself in the exam. That's it. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom