What's new

Help required for some info about JF 17's RD-93 engine.

Thanks buddy, best reply so far.
So i can see you got some very good collages which offers top line education. But Pakistan's image and world level does not reflect this, do you know why?
The world doesn't perceive Pakistan the way you people do and this thread is about RD-93 engine so either stay on topic or stop trolling.

Guys I need to contact any aeronautical engineer who has atleast some know how about jet engines ( gas turbine ).Just need a little info.
I actually wanted to know that what are the usual values of pressure and temperature at the inlets and outlets of the compressor,combustion chamber and turbine in case of the jet engine we use in Jf 17 i.e RD 93 ?

I'll appreciate all your help.
Thank you.
@Windjammer

Dry weight: 2,325 lb
Reheat Thrust 18,285 lbf
Military Thrust 11,230 lbf

It's weakness is smoke:big_boss:

So you basically saying we succeeded in what we are doing?

Time will be the ultimate judge of that. However, now that we have moved out of US chains and as we continue to move towards self reliance whether in terms of manufacturing or formulating domestic and foreign policy, our media maturing up, I believe our narrative is slowly becoming known to the world.

The international community is now realising that the negative image about Pakistan is actually not true, that we are a peace loving progressive nation, that we have been a victim of terrorism rather than a facilitator as portrayed by some.

In the absence of an effective counter narrative, obviously people are forced to believe what they hear whether true or not. So the answer to your question is No and it will never be the case. Pakistan is bound to become an economic power now, and most countries in Asia are trying to part of that success.CPEC. Gradually but surely the false Indian narrative about Pakistan is fading away. without doubt, truth ultimately prevails.

Anyhow, this thread is about RD 93, but I just had to give one last answer to this trolling

The best is NUST Risalpur
Followed by AIR, Islamabad
IST, Islamabad
UMT, Lahore
And several others but their degrees are not accepted by HEC so, they're shit.
Air claims to be the best?

which collage in pakistan offers
Aeronautical Engineering?
There is one University IST in PAKISTAN SUPARCO which is doing on high level

99% Student goes to USA for better future after Finishing the 5 year long course

1% left who serve pakistan

Most Expensive Education in Pakistan

As i personally knows every thing about this

Its Just Close to my house you can Say next door to me

And i m witness about when Benzeer Landed in this Suparco infront of my eyes when i was only 10

which collage in pakistan offers
Aeronautical Engineering?
:lol::lol:
Untiitled.jpg
Untitljjed.jpg

dont be mean to them they are vastly educated even superior than Martians .Indian engineers have already invented levitation planes and the best part is they run on cow urine! no pollution makes dehli ki hawaa pure with mutaar!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Wasn't sure where to post this. I didn't want to create a new thread. There are no absolute values but this is an interesting study on possible improvements on the RD93 and does put relative numbers on possible improvements:
1632324665391.png

1632323350277.png

1632323092232.png

1632323151366.png

1632323204755.png

1632323259650.png

Guys I need to contact any aeronautical engineer who has atleast some know how about jet engines ( gas turbine ).Just need a little info.
I actually wanted to know that what are the usual values of pressure and temperature at the inlets and outlets of the compressor,combustion chamber and turbine in case of the jet engine we use in Jf 17 i.e RD 93 ?

Thank you.
@Windjammer
Here's some semi-official data:
1632322907822.png

Attachments

• RD93_Paper.pdf
    439.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I wrote about it few yrs back.

Thank you.
@Windjammer

Kindly tell us why you want to know such info? Clearly you are lacking knowledge therefore asking very public forum's help..? Shame on your intellect.

Back
Top Bottom