What's new

Help required for some info about JF 17's RD-93 engine.

Alpha BeeTee

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys I need to contact any aeronautical engineer who has atleast some know how about jet engines ( gas turbine ).Just need a little info.
I actually wanted to know that what are the usual values of pressure and temperature at the inlets and outlets of the compressor,combustion chamber and turbine in case of the jet engine we use in Jf 17 i.e RD 93 ?

I'll appreciate all your help.
Thank you.
@Windjammer

Last edited:
I can upload some ppt about jet engine related to aviation technology? but will take time..its on my other computer

What do you want to know about jet engines. I might be of some help if you don't require super in-depth knowledge. (I studied mechanical engineering with aeronautical concentration)

What do you want to know?

I can upload some ppt about jet engine related to aviation technology? but will take time..its on my other computer

What do you want to know about jet engines. I might be of some help if you don't require super in-depth knowledge. (I studied mechanical engineering with aeronautical concentration)

Ok guys I actually wanted to know that what are the usual values of pressure and temperature at the inlets and outlets of the compressor,combustion chamber and turbine in case of the jet engine we use in Jf 17 i.e RD 93 ?
Any idea or guesses ?

Open brayton cycle mapping, predictive temperatures @ inlet 1250-1350c , combustors @ 2400-2600.

Guys I need to contact any aeronautical engineer who has atleast some know how about jet engines ( gas turbine ).Just need a little info.
I actually wanted to know that what are the usual values of pressure and temperature at the inlets and outlets of the compressor,combustion chamber and turbine in case of the jet engine we use in Jf 17 i.e RD 93 ?

I'll appreciate all your help.
Thank you.

Last edited:
which collage in pakistan offers
Aeronautical Engineering?
The best is NUST Risalpur
Followed by AIR, Islamabad
IST, Islamabad
UMT, Lahore
And several others but their degrees are not accepted by HEC so, they're shit.

Duhh..! Because our Indian neighbours are constantly trying portray a negative image about our country? Because u guys are filled with hate and all u do is spit venom against us at every stage? How naive huh?

Thanks buddy, best reply so far.
So i can see you got some very good collages which offers top line education. But Pakistan's image and world level does not reflect this, do you know why?

Duhh..! Because our Indian neighbours are constantly trying portray a negative image about our country? Because u guys are filled with hate and all u do is spit venom against us at every stage? How naive huh?

So you basically saying we succeeded in what we are doing?

Back
Top Bottom