What's new

Help regarding army fitness

DeathRuler150

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalamualaikum everyone!
I want to join army after a year when my college is finished. And I want to know which exercises should i do to get fit for arm. Should i do like body weight full body workout twice a week? or how. I am trying to think of a exercise routine. Which exercises would be helpful for me. My goal is to get healthy. I know what to do with my diet. So please guide about exercises. All replies are appreciated. Thanks!

I don't know what their criteria is, but I suspect overall fitness is a requirement.

I suggest;

1. Do 50 metre sprints and 100 metre sprints every other day. Short sessions between 5-10 sprints max. Go as fast as your legs can carry you.

2. Start doing long distant running. Build upto 10k in distance and time yourself.

3. Regularly do push ups, squats, pull ups, wide pull ups, lunges. Do them in sets of 10 and try to increase the numbers you can do.

4. Work out multiple times in the day. For example do a long distance run every morning, then in the evening do either sprints or strength exercises.

5. Rest every 4th day to give your body a chance to recover.

----------

that should cover it i'd reckon. Someone who knows the actual criteria might be able to better guide you.

I assume you are young so I wouldn't sweat it too much. Just play football and run as much as you can. Get a chin up bar that can be hung in a door and do chin ups and push ups before you go to bed. I don't recommend joining the gym but it's up to you. And don't get fat if you aren't and if you are then lose the fat.

Back
Top Bottom