What's new

Help Pakistani victims of Narcotics Smuggling: ANTI NARCOTICS FORCE;SOS

intelligence_pk

New Recruit

Reaction score
APPEAL TO LOOK INTO THE MATTERS OF ANTI NARCOTICS FORCE, TO THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH, CHIEF JUSTICE OF PAKISTAN & The COAS:

im a silent observer of the system (esp. PAKISTAN). I am also the admirer of the efforts for the betterment of the System.
so this is my first ever APPEAL to any medium of awareness in which I want to draw Ur Special attention towards the affairs of Nation's prime Anti Drug Agency:
the Anti Narcotics Force of Pakistan.

"still abducted/hostiled by a timid and unprofessional fraction of the courageous Pakistan Army"

So there is a great demoralization and undue pressure on the ANF personnel (civilians appointed for ANF only) from the occupiers (Army personnels on secondmant/deputation) who had come for only 3 years for stream lining the new born department i.e.. ANF in 1995. but the stay of aliens(Army officers) is prolonged indefinitely :-(
there are several draw backs of indulging Army into Civilian department (u know all)

the most harsh thing is discrimination among Army and ANF cadre.
ANF personnels are waiting for promotions in their own deptt as promotions are due to DD (BS-18) to JD (BS-19) but as the posts of DD,JD,Director and above are occupied by the Army men, the names of ANF Officers r not being forwarded for the Middle Management course (conducted by the NIPA) which is mandatory for promotion to BS-19.

There are inhuman working conditions for true working professionals of ANF as the Army Persons just need/expect "Yes Boss behaviour" even it is unjust or cruel decisions. so undue transfer postings, revertion and even removal from service are the common threats.
the examples of high handed ness are many but a few are as under:

1. ANF is purely a Civilian department,comes under the ministry of Narcotics Control headed by Secretary K B Rind (who is an honest n competent BS-22 Officer) but He has no authority over the Director Genaral: a serving Major General Syed Khalid Amir Jaffery (who is a superseded one) occupied the prestigious department as Director General ANF since year 2005.

2. A Unique example of Lawlessness is the Posting of a serving Brigadier Muhammad Bashir (formerly working in DHA Lahore) as Force Commander ANF Sindh (Karachi) merely on order from GHQ; without any "publicized" approval/notification from competent authority i.e: Ministry of Narcotics Control or Establishment Division.
moreover Brigadiers are not leaving the positions occupied by them even after their retirement, e.g: Brigadier Pervez sarwer (Director HQ ANF),
Brigadier (Force commander ANF Lahore)
Brigadier (Force commander ANF Rawalpindi)

3.. Because of Lucrative postings (secret funds) , foreign courses in which Army Officers(who are supposed to serve for just 2 years) being sent instead of ANF personnels (dedicated to ANF); freedom from their (Army men's) own hard job (Defence of Pakistan) the Army is not returning/withdrawing from ANF.

4. to retain Army postings the ANF vacancies are not being filled through appointment of civilians and DG is causing hurdles in appointment procedures.still Army JCOs and Jawans are joining the ANF fetching huge Deputaion allowances alongwith other facilities.

anxiously seeking a prompt and justified help from ur good self to pursue the burning matter to all Quarters (Presidency,PM & GHQ too) !!

Hundreds of families of ANF personnels and Millions of Drug affectees will pray for U (as ANF will be able to work in true sence,professionaly without pressure and illegal commands from Army persons, to eradicate and ambush the Drug crimes).

Let the Army go to their Original Job (Defence of Pakistan) As per the:::---

No 28/2008-ISPR Dated: March 29, 2008
Rawalpindi - March 28, 2008:

A spokesman of ISPR has said that alongwith the serving Army Officers, for whom orders have already been issued(BUT HOW MANY OFFICERS ARE THERE IN CIVILIAN???) , reversion order for 407 Junior Commissioned Officers and 1210 Non Commissioned Officers and Jawans from civil departments has been issued. The Army personnel have been directed to report back after being relieved by civil departments concerned.

Sir, U r the true informative pioneer who reveals the facts/causes done during the Martial Law regime which are disturbing the whole nation as well as Society.

U r invited to investigate into the matters of ANF and give the organisation and the ANF personnels a sigh of relief along with mental peace and opportunity of professionalism.

Sir now i have handed the information/matter in Ur hands and please dont discuss that U came to knew from a Letter (as the command is too unjust and revengeful "when they r Out from Army")

Anxiously waiting for some acknowledgement, please?

Yours truly

sherdil Durrani

indeed this is a problem in pakistan. there is no merit. i recently watched this report on aaj news that 50 diplomats of pakistan are waiting for the next assignment but the government is ignoring them and indeed sending their fav people and other high ranking official instead. Haqqani and wajid shamsul hassan are the biggest example. So its not just ANF its everywhere in pakistan. i hope this gets better soon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom