someone answer these questions..

1. Intial test is how many days long? A
single day or 4 days like final issb?
2. What kind of dress needed in initial? A
pair of shorts and white shirt also needed
here or not?

3. Information about issb for Almost every step is
given in this site but nothing about
inteligence test, i request you to post here some tips and tricks to pass the verbal and
non verbal intelligence test (screening test)
? How to give maximum right answers in
such a short time?
4. What is criteria to pass screening test, i
means atleats how many answers should correct out of 100?

5. In acedemic test For PMA long course
which books are include?
I'm pre-medical student and forget most of math
even basics of algebra, still i have to face
mathmatical questions? If so that then any suggestion from your side?

Please give me some of your precious time
time and provide answers of these 5
questions.......thanks

so many experts here....
still no one want to help here
please a little help..........

I also want help about initial test so plz tell me about initial or enterence test .....

visit these websites for preparation regarding intelligence tests and other ISSB related information.......

issbguide-com
jobspapers-com
gotest-pk

pakone-pk

Buy books PMA long course & ISSB GUIDE by dogers publishers .

(NOTE: here - is used instead of . due to insufficient permissions)

Last edited:
visit these websites for preparation regarding intelligence tests and other ISSB related information.......

issbguide-com
jobspapers-com
gotest-pk

pakone-pk

Buy books PMA long course & ISSB GUIDE by dogers publishers .

(NOTE: here - is used instead of . due to insufficient permissions)
Kindly help me regarding my questions on spssc test. Iam waiting that someone help me

AOA Everyone,
I need ur help... I have applied for Long Course but I have lost my previous ISSB Recommendation letter of TCC ... I don't remember the batch or roll number ... but I know the course for which I have applied... how can I get a duplicate letter and is it necessary for long course ?
Thanks

I NEED HELP!
Call letters for PAF of girls have been uploaded. So many of the girls haven't found their call letters. So is there going to be another bath for girls and will more girls get their call letters in this particular batch?

I NEED HELP!
Call letters for PAF of girls have been uploaded. So many of the girls haven't found their call letters. So is there going to be another bath for girls and will more girls get their call letters in this particular batch?
there are several batches...I don't have idea for this year but normally applicants keep on receiving letters till the end of may... best of luck :)

I'm appearing first time in issb, my initial
test is at the end of this month. I want to
know five things, it would be great if
someone answer these questions..

1. Intial test is how many days long? A
single day or 4 days like final issb?
2. What kind of dress needed in initial? A
pair of shorts and white shirt also needed
here or not?

3. Information about issb for Almost every step is
given in this site but nothing about
inteligence test, i request you to post here some tips and tricks to pass the verbal and
non verbal intelligence test (screening test)
? How to give maximum right answers in
such a short time?
4. What is criteria to pass screening test, i
means atleats how many answers should correct out of 100?

5. In acedemic test For PMA long course
which books are include?
I'm pre-medical student and forget most of math
even basics of algebra, still i have to face
mathmatical questions? If so that then any suggestion from your side?

Please give me some of your precious time
time and provide answers of these 5
questions.......thanks

1: Preliminary test has no fix duration. It depends upon the schedule they make for further tests as per procedure. It also depends how your medical goes. Most of the candidates are unnecessarily referred to the surgeons. So the estimated time is 1-2 weeks.

2: You can dress however you want during the Academic and Medical Tests. Although i suggest to wear a Parachute Trouser and T-Shirt on Medical and Physical Test Days. That'll keep you comfortable.

3: There are 3 Steps during Academic Tests.
a: Verbal Intelligence Test
It will mostly include written IQ and number series questions which aren't really hard. I am writing those which i remember.
- Insect is to crawl, Human is to?
Walk, Swim, Fly?

- Arm is to elbow, Leg is to?
Elbow, Knee, Hand

- Continue the number series. 1 4 8 16 32 ..

b: Non Verbal Intelligence Test
It will include IQ Questions based on Shapes.
int6a.gif

int1.gif

c5aa23be549bced4ca5d2c10fe59324f.jpg

c: General Knowledge Test
This test will have Questions from Pak Studies, Islamic Studies and Very Little Maths.
I prefer you to go through basic Islamic knowledge(Date of Battles, Titles of Caliphs and Prophets and Martyrs according the Battle), Creation of Pakistan, Amount of Seats in Provincial/National Assembly, Date of Constitutions and Important dates in Formation (Pakistan Resolution, Death and Birth of Iqbal/Jinnah/Sir Syed Ahmad Khan). Do not forget to learn about some famous countries and what they're called.
You're taking everything on your head. It is very normal for a person attempting for the first time. But do not worrat all. Once it begins, you won't feel scared. It is very easy and you do not need to get much sophisticated about it. Below i am sharing some Questions i faced.
a: Who enforced 1973 Constitution?
b: Who was the first PM of Pakistan?
c: Who Presented the idea to dig a Trench in Battle of Trench?
d: Land of Rising Sun?
e: UN Chief?
f: Name of Indian Army Chief?
g: Which was the first country to accept Pakistan?
h: Largest Dam in Pakistan?

4: There is no fixed Criteria. There are 90 Questions in each of the Intelligence Portion which is extremely easier to complete. So don't think about criteria at all.

5: There is no specific book to help you. It totally depends upon what you've learnt from your School to the College. No book can work like a charm to instantly make you prepare for the Test. Although its not MCAT or ECAT. So calm down and go for it. Feel free if you wish to ask anything further.

I NEED HELP!

There isn't only a single batch for ISSB. For Females who've applied in PAF. Probably there will be 3 batches for it. Let me know the date when you submitted the ISSB form. I'll try to know about your Call Letter.

AOA Everyone,
I need ur help... I have applied for Long Course but I have lost my previous ISSB Recommendation letter of TCC ... I don't remember the batch or roll number ... but I know the course for which I have applied... how can I get a duplicate letter and is it necessary for long course ?
Thanks
Write to the GSO II ISSB Kohat, Explain your situation and you may have to pay fine for a Duplicate Letter but it'll be sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom