What's new

Help needed for further studies.

BlackenTheSky

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
Hey guys!,

As my college year is about to finish and i have further plans to do BBA,i am not sure where i'll do it.I have plans to do it in Kuwait only, but coming to Pakistan or dubai is also in options.So please can you give me some names of good universities and their websites along with duration thanks.The reason is that i have never visited Pakistan and my parents didn't visited from past 15 years, so i have no idea about Pakistan.

Out of the 3 nations you have mentioned above,

Best University among them is "National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Islamabad in Pakistan".

Check the list of Top Universities of the world from the following website

World's Top 600 Universities ranked by US News 2010 (301-400)

NUST is ranked at 366 for this year 2010

I agree with Zaki.
NUST has got tough competition and is awsome institute.
If you plan to come to Pakistan (Which I would definately recommend to) and by chance dont get admission in NUST, i suggest going for UET (University of Engg and Technology) University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore

Bestttttt of luck for making your choice, as well as a successful carrer! :tup:

Also try, Ghulam Ishaq Khan University, a world class engineering university, in which admission is nearly impossible!

Are they well suited for BBA?..i don't know much but i guess science and technology does not offer BBA.

Depends upon what you want to do? Do you want a good job or do you have money to start your own business?

Ship Broking and Freight forwarding can be a good field to choose,if you want to open your own Agency...
You seem to be interested in management...Look into studying Chartered ship broking Home | Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers

This field is set to grow rapidly,and good returns in both ways...You can open yo0ur own agency or find a job in an existing freight forwarding agency....

why do so many Pakistani people go to the uk to study if the best uni in the world is in Pakistan... :undecided:

Are they well suited for BBA?..i don't know much but i guess science and technology does not offer BBA.

What do you want to do AFTER your BBA? Do you have a definite career path in mind or do you want to decide during your BBA?

If you haven't decided on a career path, then chosing the best university is the way to go.

If you have decided on a particular business/focus area, look for university with best resources in that field.

Best of luck :cheers:

ah ok...just i know lots of pakistani guys in uk...they want to be civil engineers.

why do so many Pakistani people go to the uk to study if the best uni in the world is in Pakistan... :undecided:

Pakistan's best University is ranked at 366 in the World.

UK's best University is ranked at Number 1 in 2010

Who said that to you.

Experience.
Not applied, but seen many NUST students say that.

Pakistan's best University is ranked at 366 in the World.

UK's best University is ranked at Number 1 in 2010

So are the Fee charts. Now a days, we all know what happens to foreign students, not only Asian. plus you need to pay huge amount, just like pre-paid for studies.

Out of the 3 nations you have mentioned above,

Best University among them is "National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Islamabad in Pakistan".

Check the list of Top Universities of the world from the following website

World's Top 600 Universities ranked by US News 2010 (301-400)

NUST is ranked at 366 for this year 2010

Yaar, galat salah kyu de raha hai.

Forget about the world NUST is not even best in Pakistan itself.

Before anyone call me troll,

Official ranking by Higher education Commission, Pakistan

Following are top 3 in Business/IT

Business / I.T.

Lahore Uni. of Management Sciences (LUMS), Lahore 12.37 6.08 8.68 9.66 20.41 57.20

Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi 7.45 9.01 5.75 8.08 10.00 40.30

Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Sci. & Tech. Karachi 4.97 7.48 5.21 5.00 11.07 33.73

Engineering

Pakistan Institute of Engg. and Applied Sciences, Islamabad 11.70 9.73 6.52 12.42 20.98 61.35

National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad 10.10 9.27 8.33 6.84 14.53 49.07

Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering, Swabi 10.07 7.69 6.05 8.73 13.24 45.78

The official website of Higher education Commission, Pakistan

Ranking of Universities

What do you want to do AFTER your BBA? Do you have a definite career path in mind or do you want to decide during your BBA?

If you haven't decided on a career path, then chosing the best university is the way to go.

If you have decided on a particular business/focus area, look for university with best resources in that field.

Best of luck :cheers:

I want to do MBA then.

Back
Top Bottom