What's new

HELLO is haram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmed its been declared some thing like Haram , in past we use to say Khoda Haifz (Good bye) some wahabi / deoband mullah has declared it haram and said you cant use the word Khoda instead of Allah!

No it was some munkareen-e-hadees guy. I have personally heard a deobandi scholar supporting the use of Khuda hafiz.

I wanna ask people whether it's true that Muslim people don't say 'thank you' to each other when doing something or giving something. The reason why I am asking is that I read an article of an ex-muslim, in which she says that she learned to say thank you in the West, because Muslim only can be grateful to God.

???
Thank You.... Thank You... Thank you

see I am a Muslim and i am saying Thank you......... idiot Journalist that was

some people are so disgusting here, is there any prooof that the imam kaaba actually said that, he may have been taken into wrong context as always!!

and here goes the mocking team of religiion and people who try to be more religious than others

Start saying salam why try to be rednecks n use that word

you could say salam to any1 in this world n they will know the meaning of it

when a fatwa can be issued to kill mickey mouse what else can you expect?

So if we break the word Hell OOOOO , this more sounds like make one remember hell every time we pick up a phone

Start saying salam why try to be rednecks n use that word

you could say salam to any1 in this world n they will know the meaning of it

:) well not an issue we can use both at the same time.
When i pick up numbers i know of the people, i say Hello Assalam-o-Alaikum

anyway i still say this sources of the news is doubtful so dont feed the lies.

Allah has clarified the things which are harmful for the society and human being so its up to us to adopt or leave such things.

saying hello is in no way dangerous. We even say namstay to Indian hindus so whats the big issue

Having a little fun will hurt someone? :hang2:

Lol try letting a ‘mosquito’ have a ‘little fun’ in your bedroom and then tell. When the ‘media guys’ start rebutting the outrageous things a ‘little fun’ doesn’t remain as little, and we have a few of them roaming around in here as well.

JSYK, the part you quoted was supposed to be taken in a general sense with a room available for pdf laughters. I edited my post anyway.
:cheers:

LOL your just too much moti lol :rofl:

yes, she's a moti of pdf, and so are you!

PEARL.jpg

:cheesy:×99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom