What's new

Hello Indian/Delhi Members - Need Help

DelhiDareDevil

Reaction score
Well simply im from England and all of us are going to Delhi next week for a wedding and some people are not going because of swine flu.

I just like to know, how serious is the case of swine flu in India/Delhi and is the media hyping it up?

What swine-flu epidemic? We have family and friends are now visiting India from UK, they are still alive when we last spoke to them there.
If you have any worries, then take the swine-flu shots. NHS has them.

Well simply im from England and all of us are going to Delhi next week for a wedding and some people are not going because of swine flu.

I just like to know, how serious is the case of swine flu in India/Delhi and is the media hyping it up?

what swine-flu..
Man its all hype only.
There is no epidamic in here, yes there are sum cases of it, but they are in mainly slums and nothing else.
So feel free to visit and enjoy Delhi.

no u shud still be careful,swine flu aint a small disease,u shud rather skip dis trip to india n go somwhere else! India rite now is not safe place to go! too many swine fluz gosh!:girl_wacko:

isn't it @KRAIT:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh, these people are scared over little cases, as they kids are under 5 yrs old.

Its disappointing really, scared after watching OTT Indian news channel talk 24/7 about swine flu

And BBC articles on India swine flu BBC News - India swine flu outbreak 'kills 94'

you are right about kids. But its a decision you have to take. People in India probably are more used to the environment so their immune system wont be down unlike yours (a dodgy samosa is all you need...)

no u shud still be careful,swine flu aint a small disease,u shud rather skip dis trip to india n go somwhere else! India rite now is not safe place to go! too many swine fluz gosh!:girl_wacko:

isn't it @KRAIT:P

yeah go to pakistan instead ,marvelous gangwars,sparkling shooting,aura of terror, and beautiful drones flying .

ontopic their are some cases but nothing as an epidemic .feel free to visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wedding are easy place to get infected. But its a scare more hyped. You can take good precautions.

In my institute, I think a year ago, few people were found positive, but they were segregated and recovered in few days. No one got serious. And all those students were living in hostel, go to each others room more often.

Just make sure that people know about the symptoms. Inform the people to look for symptoms. Nothing to be getting too much tensed.

Yeh, these people are scared over little cases, as they kids are under 5 yrs old.

Its disappointing really, scared after watching OTT Indian news channel talk 24/7 about swine flu

And BBC articles on India swine flu BBC News - India swine flu outbreak 'kills 94'

little cases? if u dun trust ur Indian Media(which u shudnt) then trust wat BBC News is saying on it...its credible!

Swine Flu spreads so quickly! so Dun go!

Delhi is well off compared to Rajastan and western UP and adjoining haryana areas . Just avoid congested places . I ain't in delhi right now , but i am from delhi .

little cases? if u dun trust ur Indian Media(which u shudnt) then trust wat BBC News is saying on it...its credible!

Swine Flu spreads so quickly! so Dun go!

Marshmallow on a troll roll :P :rofl: .. Aaj naswar corner me koi nae hai kya :P

Take Swine flu shots and kids should be fine.

Delhi is well off compared to Rajastan and western UP and adjoining haryana areas . Just avoid congested places . I ain't in delhi right now , but i am from delhi .

Marshmallow on a troll roll :P :rofl: .. Aaj naswar corner me koi nae hai kya :P

im jus tryin to help dat dude!:unsure:

beware of the R(rated 18+) factor too :D

My bro is in delhi... Nothing to worrry about... Ask other member to john the wedding

Back
Top Bottom