What's new

Heavy rains lash flood-hit Pakistan - Images

fawwaxs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rains lashed flood-hit Pakistan, hampering aid efforts and threatening to deepen a crisis affecting 15 million people in the country's worst ever floods.

May Allah help these people and every single person should donat as much as he can to help these people and those who could nbot [ray for them and similar other People around teh Globe.

severe_flooding_in_pakistan.html

p02_24502549.jpg

p03_24471389.jpg

p04_24483881.jpg

p05_24522573.jpg

such moving pictures ... but guess what people are not donating to Government because they don't trust these morons ... I would rather donate to Edhi ... or if Imran Khan has made a fund for flood relief ... My father is a banker and he told me yesterday that only little donations coming into PM's flood relief fund are from government agencies and absolutly no donations are coming from the ordinary people ... such is the level of trust in Zardari /Gilani Government ... what a shame

OMG..Allah show mercy to all those sufferers....natures fury..What have we got to counter these ANTI FLOOD MISSILES ? or Nuc bombs..how stupid humans are an eye opener to all those who claim security sitting on Nuc bombs..Hope & pray for the innocents..help those who can help

such moving pictures ... but guess what people are not donating to Government because they don't trust these morons ... I would rather donate to Edhi ... or if Imran Khan has made a fund for flood relief ... My father is a banker and he told me yesterday that only little donations coming into PM's flood relief fund are from government agencies and absolutly no donations are coming from the ordinary people ... such is the level of trust in Zardari /Gilani Government ... what a shame

Yep no one trust trhis government coz we have already seen wht will they do with the donated money......

But yeah Army has started a campaign to collect donation from the people for th flood affecties........ U can donate there .In lahore they have a collection center in fortress stadium and other near Rahat bakery.........

Please, ramazan is coming we must make sure to spread the message to donate as much as your pocket allows. Charity beings at home!

We should donate our Zakaat to these needy and helpless people. Moreover we should say astaghfar so that Allah bestow us with his mercy. Ameen!

Back
Top Bottom