What's new

Heated Words Exchange Between The Ex-Indian Army Man GD Bakhshi And Indian Diplomat

his pubic hair were transplanted in his mustaches and ever since his mouth became acting like a "A-hole" he keeps farting from it.
miracles of vedic science....according to modi ji...man's head was cut an replaced with an animal.....wat you r saying ..any rss trained can do.

Lol,
Guys you do realise he's on the news cause he gets paid by the hour ? So he has to shout to build his unique/separate image that people will remember, Like all the media persons do. He is clearly very intelligent and has created such a profile that there's no competition in the market.
If I was in his place I would do the same. Money is honey baby...

And you guys talking about him prove my point. He doesnt have good material but he's entertaining or perfect guy to make fun of .

This is the point which many people don't realize is that these guests often do this intentionally to market themselves for higher ratings. Arnab Gowsami is another good example, the louder they shout and act weird, the higher the paycheque gets.

This is the point which many people don't realize is that these guests often do this intentionally to market themselves for higher ratings. Arnab Gowsami is another good example, the louder they shout and act weird, the higher the paycheque gets.

On Pakistan's side this guy called "Irshad Bhatti" of Geo TV is doing the same trick, he just shouts the same BS in all programs to bring himself in the limelight and to get ratings, that is why he is being invited in every second show these days as an "analyst".

Last edited:
On Pakistan's side this guy called "Irshad Bhatti" of Geo TV is doing the same trick, he just shouts the same BS in all programs to project himself and to get ratings, that is why he is being invited in every second show these days as an "analyst".

This guy is the reason why I have stopped watching ARY News.:lol:

I drove 600 km listening to his talk shows.. This guy is extremely entertaining...

On Pakistan's side this guy called "Irshad Bhatti" of Geo TV is doing the same trick, he just shouts the same BS in all programs to bring himself in the limelight and to get ratings, that is why he is being invited in every second show these days as an "analyst".
Irshad Bhatti is very articulate and actually talks quite a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom