What's new

healthy indo-pak relationship

!!craft!!

Reaction score
guys plese list out the initiatives so as to improve the indo pak relationship... there were no diffrences in us ,but its we who have created them...

well as an india my idea would be that india should disengage form baluchistan ..as a initial step...

guys plese list out the initiatives so as to improve the indo pak relationship... there were no diffrences in us ,but its we who have created them...

well as an india my idea would be that india should disengage form baluchistan ..as a initial step...

^^^

I am only concern about bolded part (your so called Idea) ... Mate back up your claims with a piece of credible source that the India melding in Balucshitan but if you dont have one, then cut your crap ...

regards
Jailer

what makes you beleive India is engaged in Baluchistan..?? i am just wondering.

every one need good relations only few thugs don't but main problem is India do same as terrorists want.

That is only possible after a respectable solution of Kashmir Dispute.

not before that................

every one need good relations only few thugs don't but main problem is India do same as terrorists want.

India has been trying to have good relations with Pakistan, but every attempt has been thwarted by either Pakistan Army, ISI or Terrorist forces operating from Pakistan.

It is well known that in 1999 we were on a great track, and bus service, train service, bilateral trade etc were proof of that. But Kargil was a backstabbing approach by Pak Army. India can not afford to trust Pakistan now.

In 2008, when things were again improving, 26/11 happened.

I don't understand one thing. Why is Kashmir such a critical issue for Pakistan when it was never a part of Pakistan and it was annexed to India?

Even if Kashmir is an issue, is it more important than the existence of Pakistan itself? The terrorist outfits being supported to cause insurgency in Kashmir, have now turned their guns towards Pakistan itself. Pakistan is being called the epicenter of terrorism. Is it not shameful enough??

Kashmir can be solved on table too. The current LOC could be accepted as the final international boundary. India is not keen to take back the Azad Kashmir, so why is Pakistan so hell bent to take over the Indian Kashmir. Citing Kashmir as the main reason is not correct.

India Pak relations can improve and can go a long way provided we do the following:

-Pak take down all the terrorist outfits operating from their territory including the ones targeting India.

-India and Pak both let go the issue of Kashmir and stay happy with the territory they have under control now.

Kashmir is just a dummy reason. There are tens of countries with disputed territories. Do they all go to war, or start exporting terrorism? Even Kashmir will get solved if we actually take the other country in to confidence and confidence can be built by helping each other.

Pakistan can arrest 26/11 perpetrators, take down terrorists etc and India can help Pakistan financially, by letting Pak use Indian ports, exporting domestic goods to Pakistan at a subsidized price. Indian businessmen are really keen on investing in Pakistan, that would be a major boost to Pakistan's economy.

We really want to have peace between the two countries but without major sacrifices from both sides, it would only be a fake show that would turn ugly sooner than later.

jageet jee story is same here we are no were but in same place were we try to reach.ISI ARMY GOP and a list of blames.other side ROW GOI TTP BLA and same. ok lets enjoy same relations which we have now.

here it comes..^^^^^

Can u suggest a single respectable solution in which both Pakistan or India are not considered succumbing to the other in their respective countries and both dont lose land..?

NO my friend..U cant....

The only solution both countries seems to be playing is waiting it out and expecting the other to blink first..
Letz c who wins..

here it comes..^^^^^

Can u suggest a single respectable solution in which both Pakistan or India are not considered succumbing to the other in their respective countries and both dont lose land..?

NO my friend..U cant....

The only solution both countries seems to be playing is waiting it out and expecting the other to blink first..
Letz c who wins..

as kasuri say last week only few days and issue was solved.beleve me or not there is an understanding between both gov abut kashmir and it will solve one day i hope so.there is some thing under the table and it will come out.which is acceptable for alll.:)we are not hungery of indian land and we even no need any land from you.its an issue not a case of land.

jageet jee story is same here we are no were but in same place were we try to reach.ISI ARMY GOP and a list of blames.other side ROW GOI TTP BLA and same. ok lets enjoy same relations which we have now.

Just tell me honestly, don't you think arresting the ones blamed for 26/11 would be huge step forward?

I am sure if ever there was any involvement of India in Balochistan, it would be stopped after Pak's this goodwill gesture.

Frankly, till date there has been no proof of India's involvement in Balochistan. Its just talk like it was with the water India was blamed of stealing. Hundreds of stories cooked on it. Ultimately it turned out, India never stole the water.

Who knows, one day Pak may admit that India was never involved in BLA. If Pak had a proof of India's involvement, it would have taken up the matter with the international community. Just like Pak never took the IWT problem with the International community, and it turned out to be false, there are significantly high chances that this allegation might be false too.

I am not defending India here but since we've seen rumors turning into concrete beliefs earlier in Pak, it leads me to believe so.

Right now the ball is in Pak's court. Its upto Pak to either make it or break it. 26/11 trial in Pak will be the decider.

India and Pakistan can never have a peaceful relationship. The entire idea behind the creation of Pakistan is against the Indian belief and that includes all Indians including Muslim Indians. The mere fact that we started off together in our journey from independence and that India has progressed to the extent which it has whilst Pakistan remained bogged down in its quagmire of its ideology makes many in the Pakistani establishment and Pakistani people themselves green with envy. Even if Kashmir issue is resolved and hypothetically India diverts 90% of all the source of our shared water to Pakistan, that wouldn't satisfy Pakistan. The ideology is sunk in the head of most Pakistanis. India is a threat and a Hindu state right on their borders. India to them is an inferior state which must be anhiliated at all costs. We read such nonsense by many young Pakistanis on this forum so I can only imagine what the general perception is amongst the Pakistani populace. The only solution to resolve the impasse is an out and out hopefully conventional war where one state must absorb the other. Nukes have added to this dilemma now so such a scenario should have taken place earlier. I think that both Indians and Pakistanis lost a golden opportunity in 1971 when a full blown war which should have resulted in absorption of borders should have occured.

India and Pakistan can never have a peaceful relationship. The entire idea behind the creation of Pakistan is against the Indian belief and that includes all Indians including Muslim Indians. The mere fact that we started off together in our journey from independence and that India has progressed to the extent which it has whilst Pakistan remained bogged down in its quagmire of its ideology makes many in the Pakistani establishment and Pakistani people themselves green with envy. Even if Kashmir issue is resolved and hypothetically India diverts 90% of all the source of our shared water to Pakistan, that wouldn't satisfy Pakistan. The ideology is sunk in the head of most Pakistanis. India is a threat and a Hindu state right on their borders. India to them is an inferior state which must be anhiliated at all costs. We read such nonsense by many young Pakistanis on this forum so I can only imagine what the general perception is amongst the Pakistani populace. The only solution to resolve the impasse is an out and out hopefully conventional war where one state must absorb the other. Nukes have added to this dilemma now so such a scenario should have taken place earlier. I think that both Indians and Pakistanis lost a golden opportunity in 1971 when a full blown war which should have resulted in absorption of borders should have occured.

Typical illeterate indian drivel that is so often repeated in Indian media and timid guys like you digest it.

Most Pakistani's do not even know how many states there are in India, let alone fathom what you wrote. And Pakistan has only been bogged down becuase of WOT in the last couple of years but you indian bias would not let you see otherwise.

Shameless post by a shameless man. People like you will never let peace prevail.

^^^

I am only concern about bolded part (your so called Idea) ... Mate back up your claims with a piece of credible source that the India melding in Balucshitan but if you dont have one, then cut your crap ...

regards
Jailer

Here you go 'mate'

Even India's allies say New Delhi has a large presence in Afghanistan from its foreign intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing, or RAW. At least one victim of the February guest house attack was an undercover RAW agent, a senior Afghan official said on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

According to Islamabad, many of those agents are providing support to separatist militants in Pakistan's Baluchistan province - an accusation New Delhi denies.

The reality remains murky. Pakistan keeps Baluchistan largely sealed off to outsiders. Western diplomats, speaking on condition of anonymity, say Indian intelligence is believed to be in contact with the Baluchi separatists, though it's unclear if they provide any support.

India also is keeping in reserve its longtime links to Afghan warlords, in case Afghanistan is again divided by violence.

From Washington Post:

washingtonpost.com

yes it would be great... india has been involved in balochistan and its a known fact... would be great for confidance building because we both have to build up trust only then our relations can be better...and also pakistan should ensure that nothing in india happens from our side.. respect each other and build trust these are the first steps for better relations.

Last edited:
yes it would be great... india has been involved in balochistan and its a known fact... would be great for confidance building because we both have to build up trust only then our relations can be better...and also pakistan should ensure that nothing in india happens from our side.. respect each other and build trust these are the first steps fro better relations.

correct. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom