What's new

Headline of The Economist:India’s economy Slip-sliding away

India’s economy: Slip-sliding away | The Economist

Now I guess they will say that "The Economist" is Chinese propaganda. :lol:
yesterday there was a thread the China is cutting off a village of basic ammenities to control a riot, did I troll there, instead I was asking questions on how to solve the issue of land grabbing by the government.
I thought you to be some how sane to my level but now i see that you personally intend to troll in every thread.
PDF is filled with Chinese, INdians and Pakistanis, why don;t we make PDF a place to find sollutions to our problems rather than trolling with one liner posts.

Riaq Haz was right! india's whole economy was just a big lie. india needed to present an image of modernity to maintain central government control so india propaganda lied about how incredible and shining india's economic growth is. It created a bubble of investment and borrowed a lot of money on expectations it will continue to grow, and more lies about how it would eventually grow faster than China were produced. In reality, india is still at the hindu rate of growth 2% on average. All so-called economic growth is just inflation. All the money was taken from the poor, who became poorer over the last 20 years, and was given to the rich high castes. The rich high castes spend all of india's money on buying weapons to try to bully its neighbors like Pakistan and China, and buy some sort of recognition that india's in "an exclusive club of nations" like the Anglo colonial masters. Now india has run out of growth lies, inflation has exposed everything, and run out of credit too. Rupee is in a death spiral. Current account crisis coming fast. With mismanagement like this, maybe indians should consider not holding rupee anymore and buy more RMB to maintain your wealth instead. As rupee falls, the GOI might make a law ordering indians to turn in all their gold to the government (with a promise) to help india pay its debts.

One more blog...talking abt IN eco going down....

I wonder...INR was going down for some time...all indicators were pointing south for some time...

Why this sudden rush of all news of gloom-&-doom.....that have suddenly taken a life of its own after the rollback on Retail....

Well for one I am not in very favour of opeing IN retail scene to MNC.....

An what else reform are we talking abt.....

Except for push on Infra...everything else is not that imp....

Need of the hour is labour reform and that not gonna happen for next 3-4 yrs.....

What else am I missing here?

Riaq Haz was right! india's whole economy was just a big lie. india needed to present an image of modernity to maintain central government control so india propaganda lied about how incredible and shining india's economic growth is. It created a bubble of investment and borrowed a lot of money on expectations it will continue to grow, and more lies about how it would eventually grow faster than China were produced. In reality, india is still at the hindu rate of growth 2% on average. All so-called economic growth is just inflation. All the money was taken from the poor, who became poorer over the last 20 years, and was given to the rich high castes. The rich high castes spend all of india's money on buying weapons to try to bully its neighbors like Pakistan and China, and buy some sort of recognition that india's in "an exclusive club of nations" like the Anglo colonial masters. Now india has run out of growth lies, inflation has exposed everything, and run out of credit too. Rupee is in a death spiral. Current account crisis coming fast. With mismanagement like this, maybe indians should consider not holding rupee anymore and buy more RMB to maintain your wealth instead. As rupee falls, the GOI might make a law ordering indians to turn in all their gold to the government (with a promise) to help india pay its debts.

wishful thinking :)

yesterday there was a thread the China is cutting off a village of basic ammenities to control a riot, did I troll there, instead I was asking questions on how to solve the issue of land grabbing by the government.
I thought you to be some how sane to my level but now i see that you personally intend to troll in every thread.
PDF is filled with Chinese, INdians and Pakistanis, why don;t we make PDF a place to find sollutions to our problems rather than trolling with one liner posts.

My dear ashokdeiva, surely you did not miss the fact, that the thread you are referring to... was started by an Indian?

As are all other China-bashing threads?

So tell me what use are your comments then?

My dear ashokdeiva, surely you did not miss the fact, that the thread you are referring to... was started by an Indian?

As are all other China-bashing threads?

So tell me what use are your comments then?
Thats the thing I am saying, how many times I have come accross India bashing threads and how many times I have gone with talking about China or bashing China for the sake of replying to the India basher in those India bashing threads.
None,

if you do the same what I am doing soon every one will follow us and will talk constructive.
There might be a few exception trollers on both side of the border here in PDF who will allways troll irrespective of what the topic is or how to contribute to the society via constructive dialogs.
I hope we have the maturity and tolerance to ignore those fools.

Back
Top Bottom