What's new

'Headley says Ishrat was Lashkar suicide bomber'

this thread proves how divided we are...she cant be terms terrorist until there is evidence against her! Who are we to judge a person there are courts for that. She should have been produced before court and proven guilty if she was. An encounter can not be justified!!

if I am not wrong case in hand is fake encounter killing of a person in police custody, covert operation is different isn't it ?

True but the problem with a case like of Ishrat's is that there would not be prosecutable evidence since almost all information may be source based. Difficult to go to court or reveal the source. The dilemma then is what do you do?

in covert operations people get killed, it's natural, nobody is complaining, I would say a covert operation is successful if all the terrorists get killed, but I would say excellent result if even if one of them get caught with out being killed.. a dead terrorist is one headache gone but a captured terrorist is a source of useful information, like here David headly.

We don't know if information was gleaned before neutralisation. Unlike Headley, there was no prosecutable evidence here. That may explain (I assume) the handling of this case.

well the officer who killed her in encounter was arrested in another fake encounter case- so the circumstances of her death are controversial- if i am not wrong your court has also declared the encounter to be fake-
I am asking do you have any proof that she was kidnapped first then killed. Her mother is saying she was kidnapped for 4 days and then shot dead then why there is no FIR logged for missing.
Neither CBI or any body have any proof that she was kidnapped and then killed. If you saw footage of encounter, you will see they were having AK 47 and other arms.

this thread proves how divided we are...

Appeasement of the wrong doesn't make a wrong right. There is a parallel thread running about how CBI's first Muslim chief appointed by the gods of secoolarism, has honestly and genuinely proven that there is enough evidence against Jahan to justify the action. He has also refused to take action against NaMo as the latter has been cleared of charges....annoying the secoolar gods..

That will tell you.

she cant be terms terrorist until there is evidence against her! Who are we to judge a person there are courts for that. She should have been produced before court and proven guilty if she was. An encounter can not be justified!!

Can you say that for the Batla House encounter, 26/11 (As defended by Infinity, GSLV and Hindguy) and the numerous valiant encounters that Mumbai police did in 1990s to finish gang wars in Mumbai?

I am waiting.

this thread proves how divided we are...she cant be terms terrorist until there is evidence against her! Who are we to judge a person there are courts for that. She should have been produced before court and proven guilty if she was. An encounter can not be justified!!
My God. Proof ?? IB gave input. Headley admitted that she was suicide bomber. LeT owned her as their cadre member, and you want more proof.
What more proof you want? When she would have blown herself than only she was terrorist.
Get a life man. All evidence against her still you shamelessly defending her. a terrorist .

A decade back Mumbai underworld was a big menace to the society, how they were tamed fake encounters yes fake encounters because if you arrest them they will be out on bail in 48 hours, those who are out to kill innocent deserve to die, if she was terrorist and a suicide bomber the policemen who bumped her off deserves a medal

My God. Proof ?? IB gave input. Headley admitted that she was suicide bomber. LeT owned her as their cadre member, and you want more proof.
What more proof you want? When she would have blown herself than only she was terrorist.
Get a life man. All evidence against her still you shamelessly defending her. a terrorist .

Both of you are correct in your respective viewpoints & both your viewpoints are necessary in a democracy like India. We need a healthy balance between the realist & the constitutionalist.

A decade back Mumbai underworld was a big menace to the society, how they were tamed fake encounters yes fake encounters because if you arrest them they will be out on bail in 48 hours, those who are out to kill innocent deserve to die, if she was terrorist and a suicide bomber the policemen who bumped her off deserves a medal

You just pissed off terrorist defenders-from-our-own-land.

Both of you are correct in your respective viewpoints & both your viewpoints are necessary in a democracy like India. We need a healthy balance between the realist & the constitutionalist.

I agree with you. Vivaada has always been a part of open ancient Indian culture.

But that also means that in a debate it must come to a conclusion with acknowledgement of what is right.

Defending a terrorist (and almost all of them) for so-called human rights (After they do inhuman acts) is wrong and anti-national.

Dude I an not defending anyone I an just against encounters and thats just my opinion. And the evidence you are talking about surfaced after the encounter. Such fanatics deserve to die not with bullets but by hanging!

I am asking do you have any proof that she was kidnapped first then killed. Her mother is saying she was kidnapped for 4 days and then shot dead then why there is no FIR logged for missing.
Neither CBI or any body have any proof that she was kidnapped and then killed. If you saw footage of encounter, you will see they were having AK 47 and other arms.

I dont have any proof- i am sure your court had enough proofs to rule the encounter as fake- do you think court made a wrong judgement?- Let me see what you got to challenge the court ruling-

Fake encounters always ends up with victims having all sort of planted weapons on them- that why they are considered fake encounters-

Ishrat was terrorist. there is no doubt in this. You can discuss about encounter but in my opinion if we have enough proof (Which we had in this case) then we do not need to arrest a terrorist. we need to shoot them. Phone call, IB report everything was saying Ishrat was terrorist. So good move indeed.

instead of medal the officer was sent to jail on charges of another fake encounter- yeah right-

But that also means that in a debate it must come to a conclusion with acknowledgement of what is right.

Defending a terrorist (and almost all of them) for so-called human rights (After they do inhuman acts) is wrong and anti-national.

This was before the act & while you & I are on the same page on dealing with terrorists, it is only natural for there to be other opinions.

Dude I an not defending anyone I an just against encounters and thats just my opinion. And the evidence you are talking about surfaced after the encounter. Such fanatics deserve to die not with bullets but by hanging!

:omghaha::omghaha: Which lala land you live in Bro? If she would have been arrested before carrying out the operation, she would have been an innocent minority poor victim, probably would have been MLA by now, look around you, in UP Samajwadi party is taking back cases that were filed against terrorists

I respect your position. Imo not practical but still a sound moral position.

Back
Top Bottom