What's new

HBO Comedy 'The Brink' Sparks Fury in U.S. Ally Pakistan

Tis is called making news foe sake of peinting some thing...
There are no sparks flying in pakistan on the brink

It's called freedom of speech. It's intolerance when you throw stones/bottles at players, storm houses/buildings and stop people from performing. That didn't happen here, that only mainly happens in India.
Spot on dude...:tup:

For the Writers of The brink I would just say that
marktwain122862.jpg

Why do they think a white tall woman becomes invisible if she wears a hijab?
Man thats just stupid
Oh yes please. The portrayal of muslims women is perhaps the most one dimensional ever. Women wear hijab and niqab all the time; even in situations where a devout woman would not wear it. LIke when serving breakfast to her children. Or watching TV in her house. Or in bed with her own husband.

Actually, Carrie stuck out the way she was dressed. Just dress normally and no one would blink. In Islamabad, I have seen lots of western women, who I did not realise were western until their accent gave it away.

just saw the first episode there are so many factual errors that its not even funny lol, for instance the president speach in urdu and its translation was totally off, they want to hit a target in middle of islamabad with a plane from an aircraft carrier ... do they know how much easier it would be to hit a target from an aircraft based out of kabul instead of making a f-18 fly all the way across Pakistan lol

did not still watch it got the dvd
Pakistan and any Muslim countries are shown always bad corruption terrorism etcc.. so this is not new

just saw the first episode there are so many factual errors that its not even funny lol, for instance the president speach in urdu and its translation was totally off, they want to hit a target in middle of islamabad with a plane from an aircraft carrier ... do they know how much easier it would be to hit a target from an aircraft based out of kabul instead of making a f-18 fly all the way across Pakistan lol
They think Islamabad is just an another Arab city mate

It's called freedom of speech. It's intolerance when you throw stones/bottles at players, storm houses/buildings and stop people from performing. That didn't happen here, that only mainly happens in India.

Add to that burning of factories, occasional burning of someone with strong links to discreating Quran.

That was a Joke for dear Sake. Learn to understand one.

No not yet. I'm normally into every SyFy show head-first, however, as they've been a letdown recently, I nowadays wait a little before watching.

Now you tell, is it any good?
pilot was superb but as u said u never know what will happen next

For some reason, western comedy affiliate Pakistan with arab world. Pakistan is not even close to arabs and always show some remote part of Pakistan.....

My favorite line from season 1 episode 8

"Gentlemen, you're about to send the Pakistani army back to the Chinese junkyard it crawled out from."
On a funnier context, ROFLMFAO...
Though it is not fair to disrespect a nation's Army Like this, but still it happened to be a Most hilarious Fact..

Add to that burning of factories, occasional burning of someone with strong links to discreating Quran.

That was a Joke for dear Sake. Learn to understand one.

Well from your Avatar I assumed you be a very serious dude. If I have to be honest, I was a bit intimidated replying to you.

The series is Fine

Except the Part where these people confuse Pakistan with Afghanistan and Pakistanis with Saudis

Back
Top Bottom