What's new

Hazrat Khalid Bin Walid & His Military Campaigns.Must Watch!

samiullahawan

New Recruit

Reaction score
His Love for Prophet(S.A.W.W):Must Watch!!!

His Life & Military Campaigns:Watch All

Do comment!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will watch when I am free.

Great commercial about Khalid Bin Waleed, a true Aishaq-e-rasool.

yes its the most expensive commercial made & was directed by oscar winner german director.....

Also watch videos on his campaign....they r really good...:pakistan:

yes i have watched this ZAID HAMID program actually i have watched all his programs!!! and trust me this is one of the best shows by zaid hamid because it is not political but just pure islamic history some of which i had no idea about!!!

who is Zaid Hamid, never heard about him before but he seems to be real petriotic...isn't so..?

who is Zaid Hamid, never heard about him before but he seems to be real petriotic...isn't so..?

Yup he is or u can say he is leader of youth:smitten:....he is playing a vital role in awakening of youth....must listen his programs like brass tracks,ye ghazi etc:pakistan:

Zaid Hamid should stick to this, he will do a service to this nation.

IF u guys wana watch then watch this Whole series about Hazrat Omar which gives a detailed info about All most every famous Sahabs of holy prophet Peace.be.Upon.Him before islam till the death of hazrat Omar and its with english subtitles

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaid Hamid should stick to this, he will do a service to this nation.

he was.but one of his series on hindu zionism,brasstacks made indian polythesists very angry:P
i like the way he speaks...he speaks with full energy,confidence and strength......and his show yeh ghazi---ramzan special was very informative,entertaining and impressive......:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom