What's new

Hawaii Air National Guard F-22s, KC-135, And C-17 Do The "Elephant Walk" In Honolulu

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
upload_2020-4-22_5-36-22.jpeg

The 154th Wing based at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam put on one heck of a display of organic airpower on April 21st, 2020. Eight F-22A Raptors from the 199th Fighter Squadron, a C-17A from the 204th Airlift Squadron, and a KC-135R from the 203rd Air Refueling Squadron, all resident units, executed a stunning 'elephant walk' on one of the runways at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport(HNL).

upload_2020-4-22_5-36-52.jpeg

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...5-and-a-c-17-do-the-elephant-walk-in-honolulu

No least probable we have a chance in near past but not now we also had a chance to buy or covert A-310/330 MRTT from Airbus but somehow not to buy or convert
A last question though...
Any Idea why and how they didn't buy Air Tankers??

I know we have Midas, I were talking about Stratotanker..
USA turn in favor of India and Indian lobbies in Congress is quite strong in USA so there is a least chance to get KC-135 but i think its has only boom refueling system that's means it could only refuel our f16 and have not multi-role capabilities so i think it could be burden on PAF because it cant be transport any thing and can't refuel any other jet except f16

USA turn in favor of India and Indian lobbies in Congress is quite strong in USA so there is a least chance to get KC-135 but i think its has only boom refueling system that's means it could only refuel our f16 and have not multi-role capabilities so i think it could be burden on PAF because it cant be transport any thing and can't refuel any other jet except f16
Thanks

View attachment 626177

The 154th Wing based at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam put on one heck of a display of organic airpower on April 21st, 2020. Eight F-22A Raptors from the 199th Fighter Squadron, a C-17A from the 204th Airlift Squadron, and a KC-135R from the 203rd Air Refueling Squadron, all resident units, executed a stunning 'elephant walk' on one of the runways at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport(HNL).

View attachment 626178

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...5-and-a-c-17-do-the-elephant-walk-in-honolulu

KC-135 with drogue refueling system is also available as evident from some of these videos:

I don't think Pakistan is going to be able to get the approval to receive these at least at the moment.

Last edited:
i think u.s will start new war if pandemic result in threatening their control over world economy

Back
Top Bottom