What's new

Have you ever seen a celebrity in real life ?

i work in media industry so i have seen many celebs both with and without makeup :p

Filmstar Nadeem, Filmstar Reema, Atif Aslam, Javaid Shaikh, Humayun Saeed, Bushra Ansari and the list goes on and on ....

i saw our finance minister from few meters .. he does have good personality
Urmila ,,she came for shoot of her movie EMI scene in our buliding
Amitabh and Abhishek in An IDEA cellular event
Laskmikant berde after his play

I flew with Indian cricket team once, and bumped into Kajol/Kajal at Singapore airport.

Have met few other Australian celebrities.

yes i have really -fully seen :Dthe girl opposite fardeen khan in i think movie janasheen..ps she had really big eyes !!!!:azn:

i have met Amol Kolhe ( who played CHHATRAPATI Shivaji Maharaj )

"Fully seen" :D..:no:needs to be elaborated!..... Celina Jaitley, you mean?

no no i dont remeber her name but she acted opposite him in i think his launch movie , that another thing first, second or third ?????? & about the main question no naughty relevations on this pios thread ????:azn:

Well I have seen or personally met with too many celebrities/famous personalities but honestly do not take it as a pride

Let me name a few but I honestly don't care - never had desire to see most of the celebrities mentioned in my list

Cricket:

Watched few cricket matches during World Cup 2009 so all squads from Pakistan, India, South Africa, England, Ireland, Scotland and New Zealand as well as some former players Pakistani players and the squad from 1997/98 cricket team when I met them in Pakistan.

Politics:

Personally met with Shahbaz Sharif, seen Nawaz Sharif in Jalsa, Few ministers and senators etc. Farooq H Naik was there in my flight i guess... I met with him on Heathrow Airport couple of years back. Of course met with Hassan nawaz for many times and also few other PPP leaders.

Stage Shows:

My uncle was a big fan of stage shows and he used to take me to events being held in my local area in London and I met almost all famous stage personalities.

Singers:

Met with almost all famous singers from Pakistan including Abrar ul Haq, Hadiqa Kiyani, Ali Zafar, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc.

Few other politicians (of course former provincial or federal ministers) and tv actors visited my home but I don't want to mention their names.

The list is very long

PS: Met with most of them by incident... may be saw them on roads or shops or shopping malls and talked with them for a while so its not like I know them personally :(

Back
Top Bottom