What's new

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? What happened?

i had my first love very cute girl in class when i was in sixth well then seventh came then 8th came then 9th and then 10th and later she went somewhere and i went my own way:cry::cry: now i think i should have said something we only talked twice and that was bcz i came 2nd and her marks were close to mine:cool:.... one of my close friends also fell in love with her and he tried as hard as he could tried to get her number but thank GOD!!!!!!! he was unlucky and could get nothing and got over her :devil::devil::devil:

falling in love at first is impossible. only attraction can happen at first sight but not love. for love you need to spend some time with the person
no it not you just dont realize it but sometimes after the firest look you go home and think and you find yourself thinking about her all the time and in the end you know that you are in love

no it not you just dont realize it but sometimes after the firest look you go home and think and you find yourself thinking about her all the time and in the end you know that you are in love

i agree with the 2nd lieutenant:p:P:P

Have any of you ever fallen in love in first sight?
If yes what happened after that?
Did the girl/boy also fell in love with you?
or
He/She didn't share the same feelings for you and it stopped there?
or
You soon lost interest in her/him.

Ohh it's You, I thought it's GURU DUTT or Cheekybird who started the thread !

When whole world r fighting in pakistan defence ... Only these guys get such idea ...! :D

Happened to me when i was in 4th std and she was in 6th std

It was my first love and tey say na first love is first love
Well it was one sided, always had been. I was hindu boy and she was christian and plus 2years elder to me
though after gathering lot of courage i did propose her while i was in 10th and she was in 12th and she refused wat else she meant to do
In this love oly one thing happened i got bullyed by 12th std boys(her classmates)

When whole world r fighting in pakistan defence ... Only these guys get such idea ...!

its like wagah border its all hump and thump from both sides in the morning but at night its all friends and discussion:p:P

Back
Top Bottom