What's new

Have No Position on Kashmir Issue: Arab League

this statement issued by arab league gives an impression that arab countries are indirectly supporting indian stance on kashmir.

this statement issued by arab league gives an impression that arab countries are indirectly supporting indian stance on kashmir.

^i'd call that wishful thinking.
IMHO The kashmir situation is a non-issue for them. Everybody except Pakistan is satisfied with the status-quo

the indians are acting as if this is their victory, though i fail to see tha part where the A.L. ever supported hindustani stance on occupied Kashmir

so i fail to see what their ruckus is about here

I dont know how long it will take Pakistanis to realise the true face of Arabs. These people arent our brothers, they have never been our brothers.

why they have said that ??? arab league is supposed to be the supporter of pakistan ??

The reason is simple. Just like the rest of the world they would prefer to chose a country with good, stable economic growth, stable internal security scenario, burgeoning middle class and future world power as opposed to Pakistan whose future is unknown.

they are infact doing the very same thing which you had said.
They had now realised the price which they might pay if they stand with pakistan.
As the prime example of pakistan's involvment in the internal matter and influance

which had cause big problem is Afganistan.
And they dont want this to happen with them.

I dont know how long it will take Pakistanis to realise the true face of Arabs. These people arent our brothers, they have never been our brothers.

I think that's a bit of a sweeping generalization. Culturally, we don't have similarities. There have been times where we helped them and they helped us. Being allies doesnt mean we have to be ''brothers'' --though common faith and mutual respect do exist.

I think Pakistan just needs to do a better job of explaining its position and continuing to highlight the issue of Kashmir to the world (Middle East is just part of the world only)

Doesn't the extract explain the deep routed relationship Pakistan share with the Arab League hence their stance on the issue?

I presume you mean rooted.

But the latest seems to indicate that it has been routed!

the indians are acting as if this is their victory, though i fail to see tha part where the A.L. ever supported hindustani stance on occupied Kashmir

We dont want their support. We just want them to keep quiet. And thats what exactly they are doing.

Yes we are happy for that.

The reason is simple. Just like the rest of the world they would prefer to chose a country with good, stable economic growth, stable internal security scenario, burgeoning middle class and future world power as opposed to Pakistan whose future is unknown.

the Kashmiri conflict has nothing to do with economy; it has to do with the aspirations of the people, which have long been denied due to artificial hold and strong-arm tactics against them

it is a disputed territory and is recognized internationally as one.....it is not a so-called ''integral part of india'' which is a line used by indians only and not outsiders --especially those familiar with the conflict.

We dont care about the world ..we gonna solve this problem once and for all without any problem very soon....Insha-Allah....:)
by surrendering to INDIA.

or matter can only settled by peaceful talks

options are our's choice is yours :azn:

The problem is Pakistanis show mindless support for Arabs (Palestine). But Arabs dont give a damn about Pakistan.

Just last week; 80 Pakistanis were killed in attacks, but I never seen Arabs (or any other Muslim nations) show sympathy for Pakistanis.

Since all the troubles we have been facing for the last 10 years, I never seen any Muslims show sympathy for Pakistanis (Pakistan has faced more troubles, destruction, violence, and death than Palestine).

All we hear and see is; "Palestine, Arabs, Palestine, Arabs Palestine, Arabs".

I am sick of Pakistani's pathetic mentality when it comes to "Muslim Brotherhood" BS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom