What's new

Hatf IX Nasr Missile Tested by Pakistan

Yaar, pehlay missile kaam karnaa tu start karay, then range kae baray mae soocha jayee gaaa.

last test kamiyam nahien thaaa, that's why 2nd test in such a short time period.

Intriguing statement, Like to comment on it further? My assumption was, A Missile selected from a newly produced batch and test fired like it happens with every other missile.

3510.jpg

Pakistan successfully conducted the test fire of indigenously developed Short Range Surface to Surface Multi Tube Missile Hatf IX (NASR) today.

Do i see four tube launchers on the vehicle.

Wow is that an original pic? I will be extremely happy if they have increased the tube luanchers from two to four!! :pakistan:

Intriguing statement, Like to comment on it further? My assumption was, A Missile selected from a newly produced batch and test fired like it happens with every other missile.

You don't start batch production by testing the missile just once. It needs multiple testing before it goes into production.

This time the Multi tube numbers has been increased, plus the missile again tested, since the last time it didn't go as per the planning or you can say it did not meet all the parameters it was set for.

3510.jpg

Pakistan successfully conducted the test fire of indigenously developed Short Range Surface to Surface Multi Tube Missile Hatf IX (NASR) today.

Do i see four tube launchers on the vehicle.

BTW where did you find this pic from please bro?

From...ISPR Office.

The new launcher has four missile launching tubes, it sure is a shoot and scoot beauty, imagine what kind of havoc, even in conventional mode, four of these weapons can cause on the battle formations.

Its rare to see good news coming from pakistan now a days so this is fantastic news! Congratulations to all my fellow pakistanis! :)

You don't start batch production by testing the missile just once. It needs multiple testing before it goes into production.

This time the Multi tube numbers has been increased, plus the missile again tested, since the last time it didn't go as per the planning or you can say it did not meet all the parameters it was set for.

Last time test was declared successful and this time successful too. So any news if this time it did go as per plan or met all the parameters?

Last time test was declared successful and this time successful too. So any news if this time it did go as per plan or met all the parameters?

When have you heard ISPR saying any of the test was unsuccessful.

They never say and we never know.

We don't have a 100% successful test rate.

When have you heard ISPR saying any of the test was unsuccessful.

They never say and we never know.

We don't have a 100% successful test rate.

I read somewhere that one of these armed with a 'tactical nuclear warhead' would be enough to obliterate everything in a 1 mile radius....pray tell me whether thats true and if so then what would be devastating capability of one of these missiles when armed with a 'conventional warhead' ?

From...ISPR Office.

The new launcher has four missile launching tubes, it sure is a shoot and scoot beauty, imagine what kind of havoc, even in conventional mode, four of these weapons can cause on the battle formations.
I'm amazed, I guess the very first test of Nasr some years ago had three tubes launcher, then they decreased to two tubes and now they jumped to four tubes.......ammazing isn't it....????.......:D

Back
Top Bottom