What's new

Hassan Nisar on Lahore Incident

Ali.009

Reaction score
h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

PMLN is a bunch of political thugs. Last time they invaded our Supreme Court!

no they think democracy is only good if ilzam khan become prime minister..if not then its evil

haha you are so pathetic. I don't even belong to PTI. hahaha. Only a jackass will start assuming that everyone against Nawaz shareef is from PTI. I dont even belong to PAT but i fully support them in getting rid of Badmash parties like PMLN. You are out of this country and can only do mere talk on these forums. Therefore, you are as meaningless as a rat on the streets of Lahore. Now go on, make another jackass 101 reply and make yoursel feel better hahahahaha.

no they think democracy is only good if ilzam khan become prime minister..if not then its evil

and you just blame people for not even knowing what hell is going on, people like you deserve goverment of PMLN but those who ask for common people rights, justice, elcetion reforms Etc are know as ilzam khan, shame on you educated pakistani.

This Democracy system is truly rotten, unfeasible and corrupt for the muslims of Pakistan...but the Pakistanis are the ones to really be blamed for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom