What's new

“Hasina: A Daughter’s Tale”: intimate portrait of PM awaits release prior to general election

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
“Hasina: A Daughter’s Tale”: intimate portrait of PM awaits release

http://unb.com.bd/category/Banglade...e-intimate-portrait-of-pm-awaits-release/3082

• UNB NEWS
  • PUBLISH DATE - SEPTEMBER 27, 2018, 11:13 PM
  • UNB NEWS - UNB NEWS
lxL9R8qCEwPdnXYQpR6jUN48A7i6NYvrdp1ux2Q0.jpeg

Dhaka, Sept 27 (UNB) - “Hasina: A Daughter’s Tale”, a docu-drama based on Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s life, is going to be released soon worldwide after an extensive 5-year-long collaboration between AL think-tank Centre for Research and Information(CRI) and Applebox Films’ founder & director Rejaur Rahman Khan Piplu.

Directed by Rejaur Rahman Khan Piplu , the 70-minute docu-drama was produced by CRI while Sadik Ahmed acted as cinematographer, Navnita Sen as Editor and Debojyoti Mishra as music director.

The filmmaker describes the biography based documentary as “a riveting story of a daughter out of a tragic backdrop, the daughter of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman”.

The initial conversation started with quite an open-minded brief where the core idea was to present a captivating biography in the space of a documentary.

However, the director has finally created a tale with his “layered and independent interpretation” of her thrills, anecdotes, tragedy and trauma. “Dramatically, yet honestly” he portrays these chronicles along with Hasina- the daughter, the human.

The maker explained the process as “organically progressing with the uncanny and unusual sides” of one of the most iconic figures of our time.

Here Sheikh Hasina has been depicted as a persona who actually connects the most with the history and inceptions of Bangladesh. The filmmaker’s intention throughout the process was to convey the story in an authentic manner, unmarred by any influence.

Instead what he created is a tale that has got, according to him, “immense appeal for a wider audience relating to Bangladesh sitting at home or abroad”.

Hasina - The Iron Wall - A Traitor's Daughter - Mother of Mankind

Why is there no Animated version of it?

@American Pakistani how do suggest Bangladeshi posters to react such type of posts? Please tell us how can we respond which will not be perceived as ''Bengalis are obsessed with pakistan'' by you.

Bengalis and Bangladeshis are not synonyms.

Bengalis are a linguistic group and Bangladesh is a country.

Definitions 101

Bengalis and Bangladeshis are not synonyms.

Bengalis are a linguistic group and Bangladesh is a country.

Definitions 101
It is you pakistanis who always confuse between this two term.I even have seen pakistanis say Bangladesh govt. as ''Bengali govt.''. What the hell is this?

It is you pakistanis who always confuse between this two term.I even have seen pakistanis say Bangladesh govt. as ''Bengali govt.''. What the hell is this?

This is called difference of opinion and freedom of expression.
and lack of education in some cases

@American Pakistani how do suggest Bangladeshi posters to react such type of posts? Please tell us how can we respond which will not be perceived as ''Bengalis are obsessed with pakistan'' by you.
He's not the one who created the o.p title

“Hasina: A Daughter’s Tale”: intimate portrait of PM awaits release prior to general election

@American Pakistani how do you suggest Bangladeshi posters to react such type of posts? Please tell us how can we respond which will not be perceived as ''Bengalis are obsessed with pakistan'' by your kinds.

You guys have provoked Pakistan and Pakistanis already, these are just reactions. You can't expect them to go away overnight.

Btw don't tag me in filthy thread as idgaf abt Haseena or Bdsh.

You guys have provoked Pakistan and Pakistanis already, these are just reactions. You can't expect them to go away overnight.

Btw don't tag me in filthy thread as idgaf abt Haseena or Bdsh.
This is the first time I have tagged you and it is the last. I have done it only to give you an example on how pak troll vs Bangladeshi posters fight start in all the threads.Because in the other thread you were repeatedly claiming that Bangladeshis are ''obsessed with pakistan''.But I have shown you that the case is just opposite.

This is the first time I have tagged you and it is the last. I have done it only to give you an example on how pak troll vs Bangladeshi posters fight start in all the threads.Because in the other thread you were repeatedly claiming that Bangladeshis are ''obsessed with pakistan''.But I have shown you that the case is just opposite.

It is not cuz you troll lot has already provoked Pakistanis, it will take time before they stop posting in BD related threads now.

Back
Top Bottom