What's new

Hashim Amla: World's first Tripple century while fasting

Most of the times we over do things, praising someone for his success because he or his family once belonged to Pakistan without knowing whether that person gives a damn about it or not is a norm here.

We including media start jumping over their success and condoling on their defeat without knowing whether that person really cared about the country he or his ancestors once belonged to

The peak of stupidity is reflected from a friend's act who had gmat test for his mba on the same day imran khan was knocked out and more than preparing about the test or worrying about it he was almost like crying on his defeat.

We should need to learn

Is it not mandatory for all grown up Muslims to fast during Ramadan? Exceptions are in case someone is sick and unable to fast.

Most of the times we over do things, praising someone for his success because he or his family once belonged to Pakistan without knowing whether that person gives a damn about it or not is a norm here.

We including media start jumping over their success and condoling on their defeat without knowing whether that person really cared about the country he or his ancestors once belonged to

The peak of stupidity is reflected from a friend's act who had gmat test for his mba on the same day imran khan was knocked out and more than preparing about the test or worrying about it he was almost like crying on his defeat.

We should need to learn

Who are you talking about? If Hashim Amla then as far as I know his grand parents belonged to Surat, Gujarat not Pakistan. Correct me if I am wrong!

He was not fasting. Can't believe misinformed threads like these are allowed to be created by moderators, just goes to show how the quality of this forum is going down.

Is it not mandatory for all grown up Muslims to fast during Ramadan? Exceptions are in case someone is sick and unable to fast.

Who are you talking about? If Hashim Amla then as far as I know his grand parents belonged to Surat, Gujarat not Pakistan. Correct me if I am wrong!

I am not talking about a particular individual rather generalizing my point , if you see my post i included the example of imran khan the boxer, though it is for the sake of example but my point is why to joy over the success of someone or do condolence over the defeat of someone who dont give a sh!t about you

In our part of the world its more of a norm

Regarding Ramadan part , yes there are exceptions under various cases like sickness etc

Well Mr Khan was a disappointment, so lets move on to amla. :)

You certainly haven't heard about little master, have you? Khan was 2nd Pakistani to achieve this milestone. BTW what exactly makes you think that Mr. Khan was a disappointment? Sarcasm must have a relevance, right?

We should need to learn

his family is not even from pakistan, its from indian gujrat

You certainly haven't heard about little master, have you? Khan was 2nd Pakistani to achieve this milestone. BTW what exactly makes you think that Mr. Khan was a disappointment? Sarcasm must have a relevance, right?

this internet hindu guy would be the first one supporting mr khan after those racist remarks

I second you on this. I think his family hails from India not from Pakistan.

Found it on facebook , i didn't see the match myself. If its true and remarkable , if not its still remarkable.

The point is religion is a very important thing to Amla, he always fast while playing! He has said it himself that fasting taught him a lot during matches! The thing is playing test for continuous five days is humanly very difficult even without fasting! Some of the players loss 4-5 kgs a day! Amla was not fasting this time!

I am not talking about a particular individual rather generalizing my point , if you see my post i included the example of imran khan the boxer, though it is for the sake of example but my point is why to joy over the success of someone or do condolence over the defeat of someone who dont give a sh!t about you

In our part of the world its more of a norm

Regarding Ramadan part , yes there are exceptions under various cases like sickness etc

I got it.. Thanks! I agree with you and believe at the very least educated people should not mix religion with sports..

I got it.. Thanks! I agree with you and believe at the very least educated people should not mix religion with sports..

neither they should intermingle the country of birth or past association with current representation .

I mean a guy is living in UK , he is playing for UK and representing UK . If he wins its his country of representation that wins not the country that is history now and all the blahs .

A guy is representing a country where now he is living and people are over-joyed like fools back in Pakistan , chanting around every where that the xyz guy won, oh bhai if he won what did you or Pakistan get out of it ....lol annoying..

It will be worthy to over-joy if someone representing Pakistan wins and proves his metal, then you may dance the whole day , its justified

neither they should intermingle the country of birth or past association with current representation .

I mean a guy is living in UK , he is playing for UK and representing UK . If he wins its his country of representation that wins not the country that is history now and all the blahs .

Wasn't that Amir Khan?
Amir Khan (boxer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other than that small detail, I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom