What's new

Hashim Amla: World's first Tripple century while fasting

Brilliant performance I watched the man's innings today and it was pure class.

:woot:

Hashim Amla is not even Pakistani, & neither is he representing Pakistan.

Lol, that "shabash Pakistan" part was hilarious.

:rofl:

Three Pakistani batsman have scored triple centuries in test cricket and no Shabash Pakistan for them. One South African with a beard scores a century and Shabash Pakistan for him! Facepalm. Stuff being shared on facebook is rubbish most of the times.

Was a brilliant innings though by this guy. Respect.

Admire this guy, he's so calm and composed, much like Dravid. Brilliant innings, watched parts of it. Hope SA wins and dethrones England from #1. Unlike England SA play well everywhere. Amla reminds me of Md. Yousuf in his prime (~2006), with that beard and similar wristy play. He also increased his average by more than 3 points in one single inning.

BTW Cricket South Africa has confirmed that both Amla and Tahir don't fast on match days which is understandable.

Congratulation to this formidable batsman for his long deserved triple century; This achievement should be respected as any other triple century made by cricketers from any nation and should not be tagged as a typical religion centric.

Excellent in all 3 formats of the game .. the next Rahul Dravid in the making ... For me he is the best test batsman in todays date even better than tendulkar !

Excellent in all 3 formats of the game .. the next Rahul Dravid in the making ... For me he is the best test batsman in todays date even better than tendulkar !

At present Tendulkar is nowhere near the best, his last two tours have been pretty ordinary. But I expect him to end his career on a high. Opponents watch out.:agree:

Indian origin south African scored a triple.

Please edit picture.

Also, "shabash India" or "shabash south Africa" please.

Regards,

At present Tendulkar is nowhere near the best, his last two tours have been pretty ordinary. But I expect him to end his career on a high. Opponents watch out.:agree:
He is stretching his career too long..

He is stretching his career too long..

Well he was playing brilliantly till the World Cup last year. He was our best batsman by far in South Africa in 2010-2011. But after the world cup he failed in England and although he looked good in patches in Australia overall it wasn't a happy tour. No one was complaining about him till the World Cup, two bad tours(actually they were disasters from the team pov) and people are suddenly jumping all over him. Give the guy some more time, I bet he won't disappoint you.

Misleading title. He is India origin.
Hashim Amla is Quality batsman. I was expecting from him.

I cant score 10 runs in empty stomach .. But i doubt about fasting .. It is professional cricket after all ..

Back
Top Bottom