What's new

Hasan Askari should be given fair hearing in civilian court!!

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now is the time, software engineer, Hasan Askari be given a fair and open hearing in a civilian court.
He is languishing in some far off prison,
5 Year RI, daring to writing letter against Bajwa extension,
Now everyone is saying, King is Naked.

Now is the time, software engineer, Hasan Askari be given a fair and open hearing in a civilian court.
He is languishing in some far off prison,
5 Year RI, daring to writing letter against Bajwa extension,
Now everyone is saying, King is Naked.
Need to dispassionately and dare I say neutrally review the so called evidence that he was inciting mutiny amongst the army ranks.

Need to dispassionately and dare I say neutrally review the so called evidence that he was inciting mutiny amongst the army ranks.
Yes, has to be looked into that letter from a software engineer can be considered to cause mutiny?
The uniformed powerful person who abuse the trust and power of the forces topple elected (not necessarily democratic) governments but none can question army chief's motives and illegal actions.
Illegality has become law within armed forces. There is no internal system to check and stop illegality in Armed Forces by chiefs and their hand picked men.

Here is detail about the case in case if some one is not up to date: Hassan Askari was the son of Major General (retd) Zafar Mehdi Askari, He wrote a letter to Bajwa in 2019 criticizing his decision to get an extension and asked Bajwa to resign.

According to Pakistan law; a military employee cannot be tried in civilian court during his tenure in military as per article 199 of constitution, regardless of charges against him. However military can court martial a civilian even if he has never served in military. So Hassan Askari was court martialed and awarded 5 years in jail.

Now the icing on cake is that he was not allowed to have his own attorney to defend him in court. His legal defense was provided by JAG branch of army, who were prosecuting him as well. Now how cool is that?

Is it any wonder that Pakistan is in such a dysfunction. Monkeys could come up with better laws but we have interest groups who have the utmost goal of undermining every institution.

This case could be one of the test of this Hafiz.

Was Brig Ali Khan just court martialled by Kiyani? or he is in prison?

he should be set free first of all .
Need a free trial so that all facts should come what mutiny, revolt, resistance, insurrection he was working and which personnel of armed forces became his partners in this Ghaddar bigger than 1857.

But since courts competing on biggest kangaroo courts we can't expect fair trial.

Need a free trial so that all facts should come what mutiny, revolt, resistance, insurrection he was working and which personnel of armed forces became his partners in this Ghaddar bigger than 1857.

But since courts competing on biggest kangaroo courts we can't expect fair trial.
sir since when its mutiny to wrrite a letter to coas not to take extension ? extension ke 3 saal main dekh to liya anjam kanjar ne . ab to wo banda hi theek sabit ho gya ke extension nhi deni or leni thi . usko ulta door andeeshi ka award milna chayee

Oh well, what a time! I remember how a whole thread was just about defending the sentence of a civilian back when it was announced. I like this sudden wave of self-realisation in PDF crowd.

When Bajwa was ruler, the news of court martial of Hassan Askari was allowed on Broadcast media and even on soacial media.

Now the old ruler is gone, some people are discussing this news in detail.

Oh well, what a time! I remember how a whole thread was just about defending the sentence of a civilian back when it was announced.

Yeah, even on PDF, such discussion was not allowed and that thread was locked. No discussion was allowed to criticize Bajwa either on PDF or news media back in 2021.

sir since when its mutiny to wrrite a letter to coas not to take extension ? extension ke 3 saal main dekh to liya anjam kanjar ne . ab to wo banda hi theek sabit ho gya ke extension nhi deni or leni thi . usko ulta door andeeshi ka award milna chayee
I was being sarcastic towards Neutrals
😃

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom