What's new

Has India lost trust in its elite troops?

You believing there are no deaths on the Chinese side
What’s makes you think that?

The only thing I know is that your Modi is getting pulled into a trap set by Pakistan and China.

As far as I know Modi is the only leader in modern times who spoke about his “so called” physical attributes I.e the 56 inch chest. A sign of extreme insecurity (most probably to compensate for a small penis) He is predictable.

Last edited:

The only thing I know is that your Modi is getting pulled into a trap set by Pakistan and China.

Pakistan will remain neutral. @Imran Khan Sir has promised yesterday.

Sorry as a POW you don’t get to choose what you eat

Then they will die because of hunger. As per Geneva convention you should treat POW as state guest and should offer tea and coffee with Samosa and Chutney. Parle G can be offered too. Learn something from Pakistan.

As far as I know Modi is the only leader in modern times who spoke about his “so called” physical attributes I.e the 56 inch chest. A sign of extreme insecurity (most probably to compensate for a small penis) He is predictable.
See again bringing Pakistan ,you have tuned your brain to believe the wishes as reality.

Pakistan will remain neutral. @Imran Khan Sir has promised yesterday.

when?

Then they will die because of hunger. As per Geneva convention you should treat POW as state guest and should offer tea and coffee with Samosa and Chutney. Parle G can be offered too. Learn something from Pakistan.

See again bringing Pakistan ,you have tuned your brain to believe the wishes as reality.
We should stay in the topic.

@Bossman
Attaching the post.
Screenshot_20200618_093238_com.android.chrome.jpg

More none sense and excuses from them, if only we had brought in men 6ft instead of the 5ft 11 ones. If your Gurkhas and Sikhs were this martial race Pakistan would not exist then would it?

Just a joke this, when a few hundred whites conquered and ruled these Sikhs and Gurkhas martial race for hundreds of years as coolies

Doesn’t matter if the thread is derailed or not. The headline has been made. After issues with the Nepalese government, India has very little reasons to trust its Gurkha soldiers. Plus the Sikhs, except for a few Uncle Toms like Amrinder Sing and some IA Sikh officers, have little or no loyalty to the RSS government.

Next time they will go fully prepared. Tactics and engagement rules keep changing. To answer your why Bihar, I am not the right person to answer. Any Army guy can shed some light on this.

Gurkhas are too much aggresive, so none thought of deploying them at that time as LAC was peaceful for last more than 40 years. No one saw it's coming.

What kind of statement is that? There is no such thing in Professional armies. All officers and Jawans are trained on same standards. There is no difference in Baloch Regiment and Punjab Regiment.
Soldiers of same army are soldiers. They follow orders given from their superiors. They are not Less Aggressive or more aggressive my their ethnicity or regiment. go ask some Military Expert from your country

What kind of statement is that? There is no such thing in Professional armies. All officers and Jawans are trained on same standards. There is no difference in Baloch Regiment and Punjab Regiment.
Soldiers of same army are soldiers. They follow orders given from their superiors. They are not Less Aggressive or more aggressive my their ethnicity or regiment. go ask some Military Expert from your country
He is clearly talking about stone age because even army dated back a 1000 years are more professional than that.

Good point though, don't know how relevant is Martial Race theory coined by Britishers now.
But our first field marshal General Manekshaw had different opinion.

Any taker of this?

So do it in your ways, who is holding you back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom