What's new

Hard work is key to success

AHMED85

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today my final semester result announced. I have completed my MSc Sociology along with excellence knowledge on GWOT especially Pakistan.
I got 2nd division at the end.
Online_Degree.jpg

Your best prays always with me that’s I did completed this task. Now I am preparing for some special exams will held in near future, that’s make my future professional way. On the other side I am willing to take some position in UNO so all dear friends and other members are requested to pray once again.
Regards, RIZWAN AHMED

:pakistan:

Congrats and good luck for job :D

Sociology is very interesting subject

Which University?

are you happy with second division ? :undecided:

lolz.. once you actually start working, you will know how wrong you are.... :omghaha:
even from your result you can see it. :P

congrats.
Off topic - if hard work is the key of success then donkeys would have been king not the lions. (U know what I mean)

Today my final semester result announced. I have completed my MSc Sociology along with excellence knowledge on GWOT especially Pakistan.
I got 2nd division at the end.
Online_Degree.jpg

Your best prays always with me that’s I did completed this task. Now I am preparing for some special exams will held in near future, that’s make my future professional way. On the other side I am willing to take some position in UNO so all dear friends and other members are requested to pray once again.
Regards, RIZWAN AHMED

:pakistan:

Good Luck in developing your career!

Congrats and good luck for job :D

Sociology is very interesting subject

Which University?

are you happy with second division ? :undecided:

Actually i have done thesis on terrorism in society. So due to some complication i do not continuous my work almost 70% work had done than i was stop. than i start 4th semester in course work hence i lose 1year more in studies. after all paper are little tuff than before, now i am satisfied what i have done..
if i complete my research than i don't needs 1st division.
finely the capability will be show when you enter in field and triggering you excellence..

i find sociology as a subject touching every field of human race.
Now i am studying IR, DEFENSE....

iam soo happy for you that if i had the red button i would have nuked you :lol:

ontopic-congratz brah.
best of luck for the future

Well done ,it's an excellent achievement.All the best..

Actually i have done thesis on terrorism in society. So due to some complication i do not continuous my work almost 70% work had done than i was stop. than i start 4th semester in course work hence i lose 1year more in studies. after all paper are little tuff than before, now i am satisfied what i have done..
if i complete my research than i don't needs 1st division.
finely the capability will be show when you enter in field and triggering you excellence..

i find sociology as a subject touching every field of human race.
Now i am studying IR, DEFENSE....
you are like @Slav Defence then... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
So i am happy that button is not in the hand of child,s....
:omghaha:

hehehe........
let's see if i can become pm of india in future.
i mean if that begherat sardar can become pm than i've some hopes :P

Back
Top Bottom