What's new

Hard-Line Splinter Group, Galvanized by ISIS, Emerges From Pakistani Taliban

I really hope they decide to take us head on and fight pitched battles against us like ISIS is doing in Iraq/Syria :-)

I hope they never grow the teeth or nuts to be able to see that day. I'd rather they scampered around like vermin for us to squash at will than watch them develop into a group so capable that they feel they have a chance against the PA.

Does pakistan have any policy to industrialize those NW regions so that they can divert the warring tribes from swords and guns to industrial tools ?

Does pakistan have any policy to industrialize those NW regions so that they can divert the warring tribes from swords and guns to industrial tools ?

You got to be either kidding or completely innocent of Pakistan.. LOL

There is so much chaos as to who's fighting whom that my brains are like.....

images

:wacko::cheesy:

why does Islam trouble you so much?

First make lists of major "Troubles" across the world in last 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, and so on.........................and look for the most repeated, most common words. Let me know what you see. :)

Btw, Islam doesn't trouble me, Islamists do.

Time to "galvanise" them with napalm.

So far their paad group has done nothing but excelled at dying at the hands of the military. Now they should follow their ISIS brothers and engage in open battle with the forces. :p:

Back
Top Bottom