What's new

Harassment in Pakistan Women Cricket Exposed

Shamful . Seems Indian sports women and Pakistani sportswomen are hounded by tharkis

The people that do this don't think of their own sisters.

They are beghairat people. They mess with sharif girls, then go crazy when their own sisters are caught with men.

What you sow is what you reap.

Fully agreed, if people followed their religion fully and properly such things will be completely avoided.

And what if that religion says women should not be allowed out like in the Saudi? If people just follow their instincts of what is right or wrong this would not happen. Religious people carry out the most violent crimes and you can see that in the TTP & LEJ actions in Pakistan on a daily basis.

And what if that religion says women should not be allowed out like in the Saudi? If people just follow their instincts of what is right or wrong this would not happen. Religious people carry out the most violent crimes and you can see that in the TTP & LEJ actions in Pakistan on a daily basis.

Sir please do not spoil it for me. This is the first time I've got a thanks from a pious patriotic pakistani, what do I care about the physically and mentally weak women???

Islam doesn't say that women shouldn't be out of house. Women are encouraged as much as men to travel miles and seas if you have to for the purpose of education. However, with a mehram is adviced. Please don't generalise culture as religion. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom