What's new

HAPPY VICTORY DAY ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy victory day to Bangladesh
:cheers:

What our army did in East Pakistan was condemnable. I on my part apologise for the atrocities committed against our Bengali brethren. Mujeeb ur Rahman should have been our rightful PM. Bhutto and military didn't let him. There was even some tinge of racism which is absolutely sick. Awami League for its part could have modified two of its demands in Six Point Plan, because it didn't permit federation in true sense. But that doesn't justify the military crackdown on our own people.

Anyways I wish Bangladesh all the best. May it prosper
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Rahman was never going to be PM of Pakistan.. This was the view of a general about Current Bangladesh
IMG_20161216_101552.JPG

Then how can they accept a East Pakistani as their PM

Attachments

• index.pdf
    352.3 KB · Views: 18
Mistaken Identity

Happy freedom day

Bangladesh is incomplete without West Bengal.

Last edited:
A very unwise argument. Fact is that (a) Muslim League was formed in Dhaka by Nawab Salimullah. (b) The Pakistan resolution was tabled by Molvi Fazal Haq known as Shara Bangal.

I'm off the view that the only Political mistakes were made by than West Pakistan. But the other part I.e. military mistakes were made by the Bagalis alone.

Bengalli wanted a separate country, we wanted a separate country, fuedal of both sides join hands, after achieving the goal, they both backstabbed each other, my point is not what role bengali played for creation of Pakistan.. my point is Pakistan is still almost complete.. bengal was never part of plan of Pakistan..

2nd, that separation was good militarily. Bengal was a military baggage on Pakistan , how are you suppose to defend a territory 2000 miles away from west part and in between both you have much larger bharat.. ???? we should have get rid of bengal in 47..

Bengalli wanted a separate country, we wanted a separate country, fuedal of both sides join hands, after achieving the goal, they both backstabbed each other, my point is not what role bengali played for creation of Pakistan.. my point is Pakistan is still almost complete.. bengal was never part of plan of Pakistan..

2nd, that separation was good militarily. Bengal was a military baggage on Pakistan , how are you suppose to defend a territory 2000 miles away from west part and in between both you have much larger bharat.. ???? we should have get rid of bengal in 47..

It is easy to dismiss vocally, but the defense leverage Bangladesh provides (or could have provided as East Pakistan) is what prompted India to militarily dissolve East Pakistan. They had planned it even before partition of Pakistan/India happened and with razor sharp focus. However they under-estimated the independent streak of the average Bangladeshi. Bangladesh is not a country you can walk over and claim - like Sikkim.

Friendly relations notwithstanding, an independent Bangladesh with it's troops strategically placed in 28 cantonments and a dozen or so naval bases will always be a thorn on India's side.

That's why Indian military planners get it.

But it is obvious you don't.

Fortunately some in Pakistan still do....

I'n hearing jet noises.Must be the victory day fly-past.
Can anyone post the images and videos of the victory day parade?

hat prompted India to militarily dissolve East Pakistan.

They have enough traitors there which prompted them not your location, if bharat find little chance of destabilizing a district of Pakistan they will exploit it to the fullest, without looking at strategic gains, just for destabilization.

They had planned it even before partition of Pakistan/India happened and with razor sharp focus.

source?

However they under-estimated the independent streak of the average Bangladeshi. Bangladesh is not a country you can walk over and claim - like Sikkim.

:-)

Friendly relations notwithstanding, an independent Bangladesh with it's troops strategically placed in 28 cantonments and a dozen or so naval bases will always be a thorn on India's side.

few missile strikes by bharat here and there will turn you in plate of machi chawal, you have nothing in your arsenal to answer bharat you can not even match Burma..

. That's why Indian military planners get it.

But it is obvious you don't.

Fortunately some in Pakistan still do....

:disagree:

Happy Victory Day to Bangladesh, is it same as the independence day? I believe Bangladesh independence day is on some other day, why?
Independence day is 26th March. The day our liberation was announced. After that the struggle to liberate our areas began. And in 16 December after 9 months of struggle, Pakistan army withdrew from Bangladesh. So 16th December is the victory day, the day Bangladesh officially became a separate country

Happy Victory Day to Bangladesh, is it same as the independence day? I believe Bangladesh independence day is on some other day, why?

Independence Day ( 26th March ) is the day we declared ourself independant and started the war after Pakistani brutally murdered hundreds of thousands of people in Dhaka.And Victory Day ( 16th Dec ) is the day we won the wor and actually achieved independence.

few missile strikes by bharat here and there will turn you in plate of machi chawal, you have nothing in your arsenal to answer bharat you can not even match Burma..

I agree that we can't match against India,but we can obviously turn Myanmar military into ashes if they attack here.After all,they are a 60-70 billion worth ragtag war ravaged nation and we are a 230+ billion USD flourishing economy.

Independence Day ( 26th March ) is the day we declared ourself independant and started the war after Pakistani brutally murdered hundreds of thousands of people in Dhaka.And Victory Day ( 16th Dec ) is the day we won the wor and actually achieved independence.

I agree that we can't match against India,but we can obviously turn Myanmar military into ashes if they attack here.After all,they are a 60-70 billion worth ragtag war ravaged nation and we are a 230+ billion USD flourishing economy.

you are not prepared even against Burma.. what are you guys using those 200 billions? will you start building respectable Army after someone invade your country? mention a single weapon in your arsenal which give you advantage against Burma?

what are you guys using those 200 billions? will you start building respectable Army after someone invade your country?
That's one thing you are incapable of understanding my brother. The people who thinks only might of a nation is military might, cannot understand this.
We need money to build infrastructure. We need them to build more industries in our country. We have many problems to solve and not many of them are about Military. Still we have plans to upgrade our military but we have to improve our economy first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom