What's new

Happy sindh culture day to all

Sure why not . Waiting for this kind of change too .

Right now you enjoy dances on roads by sindhiii maaaaarrruuuu. With topi ajrak .. :pakistan:
The day bhutto really dies that day whole sondh will celebrate!

Marru will dance like crazy lols

The tillers of land,the dehqan,the mazara who works on agriculture farms for starving wages is called HAAREE
In Sindhee.

Oh really . I haven't heard this . I think balochistan's sindhi is a bit different than sindh's .

The day bhutto really dies that day whole sondh will celebrate!

Marru will dance like crazy lols

Bhutto will die when imran khan will come and free sindhis of waderas.

Once sindhis are free from waderas you'll see them holding high positions in business whole over country .

Last edited:
Happy Sindh cultural day Sindhi brothers and sisters. We Pakistanis must remember that we are a federation of many ethnic groups. Protecting the language, culture and traditions of each ethnic group is a responsibility for each and every one of us. It is our job to love and respect other cultures within the boundaries of Pakistan as our own. It is also necessary to give autonomy and utter freedom to each and every member of each and every ethnic group. I wish my Sindhi brothers well. Being a citizen of Karachi I respect the traditions and ways of our brothers. We are one.

Oh really . I haven't heard this . I think balochistan's sindhi is a bit different than sindh's .

Bhutto will die when imran khan will come and free sindhis of waderas.

Once sindhis are free from waderas you'll see them holding high positions in business whole over country .
Lols @ imran khan freeing sindhis as much as i like him (not his party) i dont think he will ever become PM of Pakistan!

As for sindhis they dont need IK for freedom they just need to stand up against bhuttos right now it looks like sindh worships bhuttos!

sindhculture21.jpg

1476077_605317376171805_1895334407_n.jpg
images (67).jpg
sindhi-hand-fan-muhammad-arif-channa-mac-.jpg
1.jpg
images (68).jpg

Colors , colors , colours .

Sindh should start celebrating Raja Dahir day a true king who faught for his people against invading tyrants

View attachment 357734
View attachment 357735
View attachment 357736

These are peacocks caught in Sindh .
Sindh is famous for its peacocks in areas like tharparkar. Its said When Alexander was traveling through sindh , peacocks caught his attention .
These peacocks dance when it's night , they're happy over seeing moon .
We also have many famous songs on peacocks .

Mor tho thille raana. .

@Mentee @Moonlight @Doordie @PakSword @saiyan0321 @Aether @HUDA @Margarita @hinduguy

Are you celebrating ? :p

That's so beautiful

Stupid culture day!! Drove from kashmore to khi for 8 hours and was stuck on sh e faisal for one hour because of stupid idiots dancing on the roads!
Hahahahaha ..
You still didn't change your thoughts that u had previous year.

Back
Top Bottom