What's new

Happy Republic day to all indians...(Proud to be an Indian..)

Happy Republic Day, India

By the way, today is also Australian National Day, I think we both like the date 26th January.

What do you guys celebrate today with?? We drank beer, put shrimp on a barbie and head for the beach :)

2w5vvhx.jpg

Happy Republic Day!

(BTW don't forget to say thanks to Britain which gave you a country called 'India')

Dont thank nomabs who gave you Tibet and parts of Mongolia?

Let me tell you one thing idiot. Before independence, over 500+ states had the option of becoming independent all over India. But through the works of S. Patel, etc. and the people of India, they joined the union. That's not British doing.

Last edited:
Happy Republic Day to all...... Proud to be an Indian.....

That was an epic fail from me :P

Last edited:
JANANI JANMA BHOOMISHCHA SWARGADAPI GARIYASI.

.which means, the motherland is always greater than heaven.. so however our motherland be, we still love her the most.................

Happy Republic day...

Happy Independence Day to all...... Proud to be an Indian.....
sir g republic day :D

Happy Republic Day, India

By the way, today is also Australian National Day, I think we both like the date 26th January.

What do you guys celebrate today with?? We drank beer, put shrimp on a barbie and head for the beach :)

Yup, Australian National day also today.

And both countries are playing cricket match against each other as well on this great day.

Cheers.

JANANI JANMA BHOOMISHCHA SWARGADAPI GARIYASI.

.which means, the motherland is always greater than heaven.. so however our motherland be, we still love her the most.................

Happy Republic day...

sir g republic day :D

It is also a Independence day ... (since 1930 )

Back
Top Bottom