What's new

Happy Independence Day - Southern Sudan

Job well done on the creation of your country, South Sudan.

Hope you prosper and have good relations with your neighbors.

Africa at one time used to be one nation as well, till the colonialists came & drew boundaries there for their strategic purposes. It is all part of the great game of the colonialists.

Sudan just lost 75% of its oil and 80% of its forests.

No longer will the history and geography books will say that Sudan is the biggest Arab state. We all know why the west divided it don't we?
Sudan was only selling oil to China and eastern countries and not letting western countries some piece of the pie so they divided Sudan so they can take more Oil.
agree, so china should establish a base in gulf, and protect the weak countries, though we persist non-inference before.

The difference between China & the Western nations is that China is an 'honest nation', & not a colonialist like the Western nations.

agree, so china should establish a base in gulf, and protect the weak countries, though we persist non-inference before.

We shall wait until September where the US will have to choose between Saudi Arabia or Israel. I think then Saudi Arabia is going to turn European and Chinese if veto.

what a vicious lie!

Actually it is pretty spot on! The world can see China with it's own eyes making it's play for the worlds resources. And establishing it's own economic hegemony all over Africa and other parts of the world. It is the worlds newest economic colonial power. Many Chinese seem to be in denial of this since it would fly in the face of thier fine Communist education.

Now don't get me wrong, as far as I am concerned China has the right to negotiate business for resources with whoever it want's. So long as it doesn't violate UN imposed mandates. But it needs to at least come to terms and admit that it is the newest economic colonial power of the 21st century.

One thing is for sure though. Now China will have to renegotiate its contract for the oil now apart of the south Sudan. Since it's current contract for it with Khartoum would now be null and void. That is what will upset many Chinese.

Actually it is pretty spot on! The world can see China with it's own eyes making it's play for the worlds resources. And establishing it's own economic hegemony all over Africa and other parts of the world. It is the worlds newest economic colonial power. Many Chinese seem to be in denial of this since it would fly in the face of thier fine Communist education.

Now don't get me wrong, as far as I am concerned China has the right to negotiate business for resources with whoever it want's. So long as it doesn't violate UN imposed mandates. But it needs to at least come to terms and admit that it is the newest economic colonial power of the 21st century.

One thing is for sure though. Now China will have to renegotiate its contract for the oil now apart of the south Sudan. Since it's current contract for it with Khartoum would now be null and void.

While China is an economic power & has a lot of energy demands & resource 'requirements', it does not colonize nations like Great Britain used to do in the past, or what America is doing right now. They don't support terrorists, proxies or break up nations to achieve their strategic goals either.

This is what I mean by saying we lost sudan as the united stated preparing to leave Iraq, Afghanistan and the Gulf. They want closer places where they will keep an eye on those places. Israel and the US will soon suck south sudan dry.
sdig.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

This is the saddest thing I have seen in a long time.

I think you would be well served to research who buys most of the oil in North Africa. Let me give you a hint it's the same country that ended up with most of the oil in Iraq as well.

While China is an economic power & has a lot of energy demands & resource 'requirements', it does not colonize nations like Great Britain used to do in the past, or what America is doing right now. They don't support terrorists, proxies or break up nations to achieve their strategic goals either.

Stop getting stuck in the past. 21st century colonialism is economic in nature. And did I say China doesn't have the right to buy resources? All I said is China needs to come to grips and admit to itself it practices what it preaches against. And it was the people of Sudan that voted to partition the country. Don't you think people have the right to determine their future through democratic processes? (I.E. voting)

Stop getting stuck in the past. 21st century colonialsim is economic in nature. And did I say China doesn't have the right to buy resources? All I said is China needs to come to grips and admit to itself it practices what it preaches agianst. And it was the people of Sudan that voted themselves to partition the country. Don't you think people have the right to determine their future through democratic means? (I.E. voting)

The support for terrorists, proxies; to break up nations to achieve strategic goals is not getting stuck in the past, it is what America is currently doing all around the world presently. And that is not correct.

furthermore, we not only honor the independence who cooperate with us and also help them develop selflessly. so we are always welcomed in africa.
we would not like to conflict with any country, only trade happyly and equally with everyone. we have no interesting in hegemony.

The difference between China & America is that China invests in infrastructure development in countries all over the globe, whereas America invests in terrorists & proxies, & selling arms & ammunition in nations they stir conflicts in, to achieve their strategic objectives. Quite different from one another. Sudan's split had been a long time coming with the constant US attention on it, next stop Libya.

The imaginary threat of China which is being raised through Media is just BS.Has China invaded any nation in the last decade?We know the track record of nations who claim to be peace loving democratic countries yet bombing other countries to change regime and fooling world with WMD Drama.

Back
Top Bottom