What's new

Happy Independence Day Pakistan, Defence.pk turns 6!

azadi-mubarak1.jpg

rahen-wishes.gif

its funny lol

285596_219430898108580_100001250154423_719525_6990602_n.jpg

Jashn-e-Azadi.jpg

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY PAKISTAN
I don't know if I'm late :\

you should be proud of this day and love and celebrate with it every day :pakistan:

salam

Armed Forces of Pakistan alongside the entire nation celebrated the 64th Independence Day of Pakistan in simple way.

The day dawned with a 31 gun salute in the Federal Capital and 21 gun salute in the Provincial Capitals. Prayers were offered for the progress, solidarity and prosperity of Pakistan. Special prayers were also offered for flood affectees in all mosques of Formations, Units and Static Installations.

Main feature of the day was the national flag hoisting ceremonies at the Joint Staff Headquarters, General Headquarters, Services Headquarters, all Corps Headquarters, Formations, Static Installations and all units of the Army, Navy and Air Force. Messages of the Services Chiefs were read out to all ranks.

At the Joint Staff Headquarters, Brigadier Ozair Ahmed hoisted the national flag and the National Anthem was played.

At the General Headquarters, Major General Khalid Mehmood hoisted the national flag and the National Anthem was played.

Earlier at midnight on 13-14 August 2011, a spectacular Azadi parade was held at the elegantly lit drill square of Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul. Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani was chief guest on the occasion.

A large number of people from all walks of life, senior serving and retired civil and military officials witnessed the spectacular parade at Pakistan Military Academy to mark the sixty fourth Independence Day.

2606.jpg

A view of gun salute on the occasion of Independence Day . (14-08-2011)

2605.jpg

A view of flag hoisting ceremony at General Headquarters today. (14-08-2011)

2607.jpg

A view of flag hoisting ceremony at Joint Staff Headquarters today

Sorry for my belated response.
Work has been occupying me!

A happy independence day to my brothers and sisters.
Despite all the hardships our nation is facing, we're still as optimistic as we are, and our future is bright.
Inshallah we will prevail. :)

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

P.S.: God.... I LOVE PAKISTAN!! :)
I wish I was in Pakistan right now to celebrate with you people.. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom