What's new

Happy Eid

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters from the Fatherland and Pakistani expat communitues abroad. Eid Mubarak to all my brothers from Turkey, Saudi, Jordan, Egypt, Iran, Indonesia, India, Malaysia , Palestine and Bosnia ( think I covered all the posters). Mubarak to all the Muslims everywhere.

My prayers and blessings to all on PDF.
Remember your non-Muslim friends, neighbours etc, with food and gifts.

Let the celebrations begin

Mekkah by CamelKW, on Flickr
8708497850_008fd4157b_b.jpg

البائكة الجنوبية الشرقية: 412هـ - 1021م by aboumyriam2000, on Flickr

by birklund, on Flickr

arbaeen_imam_husayn_hazrat_abbas__a_s__by_abbassaleh-d6x37n1.jpg

The Palace - ( An Najaf - Iraq) by Hussain Isa, on Flickr

Aashura - Shrine of Imam Hussain(as) - Karbala, Iraq by K.a.m.i.l., on Flickr​
Eid Al-Fitr will first be tomorrow in KSA and the Arab world while on Saturday in most if not all of Europe.:)

Let peace, harmony, love and unity prevail in the Muslim world and world as a whole and let us try to do good as Muslims and serve as inspirations and not forget about our obligations when Ramadan ends. I wish every Muslim PDF member a blessed Eid Al-Fitr.

What is that awful noise ! :o:
Ohhh its only your voice ! :p:

Waisee you speak Urdu with an Indian accent ! :argh:

Not a Pakistani one ! :(

Chalooo koi nahin....no one's perfect ! :tongue:

1) I did not speak Urdu. I spoke pure Hindi.
2) I am not a Pakistani so I spoke Hindi like an Indian. Most of you Pakistanis have a Punjabi accent which I don't have, but my Hindi is decent (even my teachers used to say that :angel: ).
3) the awful noise was the wax in ur eardrum. :coffee:
Nobody has ever uttered a word against my voice....in fact one of my colleagues had once suggested me to turn into a radio-jockey, because I can speak non stop. :P

Very Very Happy Eid Mubarak to All you PDF'ians. May you cherish it as the Happiest day of your life with your loved ones.

Not tagging anyone cuz it would be rude to forget any of you.

@levina thanks for remembering :-) Stay blessed and you sounded like a poetess...........for like half a second

p.s You maybe introspecting but I think I must have annoyed you and I beg your pardon for that.
Lil bro some times I do things just for its shock value, you have not done anything to be apologised for so don't feel guilty.
I am a bully, have always been so (bcoz I was always on the receiving end of it, my elder brother was a bully, I guess it runs in our genes Lolzz).

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters from the Fatherland and Pakistani expat communitues abroad. Eid Mubarak to all my brothers from Turkey, Saudi, Jordan, Egypt, Iran, Indonesia, India, Malaysia , Palestine and Bosnia ( think I covered all the posters). Mubarak to all the Muslims everywhere.

My prayers and blessings to all on PDF.
Remember your non-Muslim friends, neighbours etc, with food and gifts.

Let the celebrations begin

Did You miss the msg I left for you on the front page of this thread??? :(

We have locked horns so many times that it is easy to get offended.

Last edited:
1) I did not speak Urdu. I spoke pure Hindi.
2) I am not a Pakistani so I spoke Hindi like an Indian. Most of you Pakistanis have a Punjabi accent which I don't have, but my Hindi is decent (even my teachers used to say that :angel: ).
3) the awful noise was the wax in ur eardrum. :coffee:
Nobody has ever uttered a word against my voice....in fact one of my colleagues had once suggested me to turn into a radio-jockey, because I can speak non stop. :P

(1) Hindi ! :bad:

Urdu hai jisss ka naaam hum hein jaanteiii hain Armstrong

Sareiii jahan mein dhoom hamarii zabaan key haii !
:smokin:

(2) I know Punjabi accented Urdu is the only real Urdu ! :agree:

Maybe if you try hard enough you'd reach our level of acoustic excellence as well ! :D

Acoustic Excellence - What does that even mean ? :lol:

(3) Your colleague is tone-deaf ! :tongue:

(1) Hindi ! :bad:

Urdu hai jisss ka naaam hum hein jaanteiii hain Armstrong

Sareiii jahan mein dhoom hamarii zabaan key haii !
:smokin:
Hindi ka mazak??? :butcher::butcher::butcher:

(2) I know Punjabi accented Urdu is the only real Urdu ! :agree:

Maybe if you try hard enough you'd reach our level of acoustic excellence as well ! :D

Acoustic Excellence - What does that even mean ? :lol:
It means you have become a poor quality Wordsworth. :P
(3) Your colleague is tone-deaf ! :tongue:
Nooo he's one guy who gives very honest opinion. Sach!!!:agree:
I was seriously considering turning into an RJ :ashamed:
I am not sure if I should even joke with you Bcoz I dnt want to burn my fingers again. Lol

Hello there...

@Slav Defence @Armstrong @Leader bhai @waz bhai @RescueRanger @Arsalan @Marshmallow (oh! you busy girl I hope you will get the time to hear this :) ) @p(-)0ENiX ( i hope you can understand hindi :P ) @WAJsal lil bro @IrbiS lil bro @ACE OF THE AIR and @Irfan Baloch

@Saif al-Arab i know you dont understand hindi so here's wishing a happy Eid, may all joys of life be showered on you. :-)

Now that was really very sweet @levina :) loved it, thanks! :smitten:

ANDDDDD i am sorry but i have to admit it, i never knew you were a girl. The tone and politeness of your posts made me guess it but it was not for sure. Now that i know, i am sorry if i have used some harsh words or been rude anytime. With guys you are ALLOWED to fight and bash them all you can (specially if they are from India :P :partay:) but girls, Only respect! :)

Thanks a lot for the warm wishes, i hope the same for you, Eid Mubarik to you too!!

Eid Mubarik everyone out there, our Pakistani brothers, India Friends, Arab Sheikhs ( :P just kidding) half gora friends and all! May you have joyous time with family and friends. :tup:

Eid Mubarak to everyone...Sorry havent been much on pdf

@Armstrong @Gufi @قناص @qamar1990 @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @HRK @Aether @Leader @انگریز @Adecypher @Jazzbot @Jungibaaz @Manticore @waz @Emmie @WebMaster @Horus @ZYXW @Hyperion @B06 @Durrak @!eon @krash @salarsikander @RescueRanger @Zarvan @yesboss @Xeric @Slav Defence @Sage @Wolfhound @Sheikh Rauf @Rashid Mahmood @WAJsal @Secur @Men in Green @Winchester @LonE_WolF @pakdefender @JonAsad @hunter_hunted @Norwegian @liontk @aks18 @Side-Winder @Bamxa @Bratva @Desert Fox @S.U.R.B. @PWFI @Irfan Baloch @That Guy @Taygibay @waleed3601 @Malik Abdullah @NaMaloom @Junaid B @474474 @A.M. @BLACKEAGLE @Rajput_Pakistani @Pakistani shaheens @Pukhtoon @p(-)0ENiX @engineer saad @Skywalker @Pakistanisage @BATMAN @RazorMC @Jaanbaz @EAK @Mr.Meap @Abu Zolfiqar @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Areesh @B+ Dracula @TankMan @nomi007 @LoveIcon @farhan_9909 @ACE OF THE AIR @Bilal. @Loki @Djinn @farhanalee7 @ajpirzada @ghazi52 @IrbiS @pk_baloch @Darth Vader @al-Hasani @Umair Nawaz @Pakistan life @graphican @haman10 @Hiptullha @Serpentine @Marshmallow @The-Authority @KingMamba @Atanz @war khan @salmanACCA @WaLeEdK2 @Ulla @S.Y.A @Panther 57 @Jango @A.Rafay @Indus Falcon @Donatello @Psychic @TheOccupiedKashmir @Devil Soul @Crypto @Major Sam @Strigon @coffee_cup @Green Arrow @BDforever @Spring Onion @xenon54 @Neptune @Saifullah Sani @Pboy @khanboy007 @Hakan @airmarshal @cb4 @Cheetah786 @macnurv @DiehardPakNerd @DRaisinHerald @ejaz007 @FunkyGen @GIANTsasquatch @Rabzon @SHAMK9 @parkour guy @rockstar08 @Pak47 @nana41 @chauvunist @Muhammad Omar @Azad-Kashmiri @Sage @Targon @dexter @Sinan @Mugwop @Patriots @Arooj Khan @fakhre mirpur @Luftwaffe @SOHEIL @Pakistani Exile @VelocuR @Gunsnroses @Imran Khan @Jaansher @Indos @Windjammer @Raja.Pakistani @ghazaliy2k @fawwaxs @Sulman Badshah @Al Bhatti @Mad_Scientist @mr42O @T-123456 @forcetrip @faisal6309 @DESERT FIGHTER @Color_Less_Sky @batmannow @karakoram @I FLY HIGH @Developereo @balixd @Arsalan @Lone Shooter
@slapshot @Fawad Mahsud @Dr. Stranglove @Basel @AsianUnion

Eid-Mubarak-Wallpaper-1.jpg

77894-o.jpg

eid-mubarak-maria2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom