What's new

Happy Birthday Modi ( Fawad Chahudry)

Considering the fact that Pakistan's TFR is amongst the highest in the world at 3.55, the hon'ble minister should try spread the virtues of contraceptive use in his own country.

Finally we have some people who can come down to Indian level and convey message properly. We see that Indians clearly understand this language and all gangus and Maha Gangu Modi already started to cry to Trump....keep it up...jis ki jaitni aur jaisi auqaat ho wasay hi us se waisay hi treat karna chahiyay...
NS/Zardari gave these indians too much undue importance and respect ....

Great we have a troll for a minister. Well he is at least good for something

But the irony is that it is not the first time he has made a non-issue an issue but still IK has kept this leech in his cabinet for no explicable reason. He was removed from the ministry of information and given a totally irrelevant ministry (MoS) and any self-respecting member would have resigned. Similarly, his major decisions have not been supported by the cabinet or the PM for example appointment of the MD PTV so he should have resigned but he does not.

Love this man

Mazel Tuv

i dont't know about his knowledge regarding science but pakistan should create ministry of trolloing, Dabu is perfect fit :D

Beautiful. Love this man for the first time.

I have zero respect for this terrorist modhi.

modi is on fire . he may missing pppp pmln days now
Possibly he is,, coz by this time any mature politician wud have initiated talks by hook or crook.
Btw As per a forum mod this n similar tweets r the Pakistani version of 5th gen warfare. :D
Me thinks,,,darpok bhayye n the kahani bhayyo ki,,, season-post 370,episode- &@nd me dum nahi lekin hum kisi se kum nahi.
Sacchi baat hai yaar

Back
Top Bottom