What's new

Happy Birthday Joe Shearer

Happy Birthday Joe ! God bless you :) :cheers:

you are one true secular here :p:, who has been army officer too
normal_Army_man_cake_707.JPG

@Joe Shearer

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Joe saab.

Hope you have something enjoyable to do today!

Well, I'm meeting one of my favourite cousins who has dropped into town on a very short visit. Haven't met him for some years. So we'll have a cheerful evening, tearing various relatives and their reputations to shreds. How much more enjoyable can a 66th get?

@Joe Shearer Happy Birthday to you. Have a good one.:partay::enjoy:

Thank you so much. Every effort will be made!!!

Happy birthday... :tup:

Oh, c'mon! Just for once, can't you drop the poker face?

So you were also born on this day? Today is also my son's Birth day.

Happy Birth day to you!! @Joe Shearer :)

But don't get carried out by thinking yourself as Lord Krishna as today is also his birthday!!:D

My warm congratulations to your son, on his making it a point to synchronise his arrival with:
  1. St. Bartholomew's Day massacre (of the Huguenots by the Catholics, in France);
  2. The founding of Calcutta;
  3. The launch of Windows 95;
  4. My birthday
As you can see, we have soaked up all the difficulties, and he should have an easy innings.

No competition with Lord Krishna; I was born in Asura Kal and am named after an Asura warrior of renown, who was finally defeated when he was pissed off. However, I would be happy with one gopi.

Happy Birthday Joe Sir -

Thank you, chief.

Happy Birthday sir.

Thank you very much.

Will you , on this day, forgive me for anything rude or uncouth I might have said?

Happy birthday bro

Thank you, big man. My respects to you.

Happy birthday Joe.
I hope you have a blast today. Don't forget to end your day with a glass of whiskey and a Cassette of Pink Floyd.

A brilliant suggestion.

How did you know about Floyd? I was gobsmacked to find my daughter getting into Floyd; it's a generation away.

Quite honestly, my life was not the same after listening to Dark Side of the Moon, in appropriate mental conditioning with pharmacological reinforcements.

Happy Birthday, Dear Sir. Wishing you the very best.

Thank you so much.

I hope to end the day with one of the Brandenburg Concerti; my subscription is renewed on the 23rd, so it is fresh and lively at the moment.

happy birthday lad

Thanks a million. Drink a pint for me.

Back
Top Bottom