What's new

Happy 20th Anniversary Tejas

But I am not spokesperson of government of India friend. I thought that was clear already.

Did you get a message from me saying that I am the spokesperson of government of India?
Than don't have a baseless troll/sarcasm, whole India believe that IAF killed 300 terrorists in Balakot, that's include you also

I didn't expect this from a serious poster like yourself. But just for fun, lets examine what you said

- PAF/PAC did not participate at Bahrain airshow. Yeah we didn't... what is the big deal about that? In fact, from a marketing stand point, it makes complete sense. Why have your product be compared to a half baked project whose airforce and navy are reluctant to have it replace a vintage fighter from the era of 1960s?

- On your line of thinking though ... Where were the mighty Tejas who scared the thunders away at Bahrain ... when JF-17 came in broad day light in an airspace that you controlled ... to bomb your installations? Sounds to me like your boasting that a fighter didn't show up on a pre-fight press conference while yours decided to skip the fight altogether

- Regarding MK1A, only time will tell. Similar claims were made regarding various platforms of the IAF and we all know how those went. But then again, it seems that you think that only YOUR products can receive upgrades while the rest of the world after taking a 10 odd years lead on your product will just sit there waiting for you to catch up. I'm not saying that you shouldn't think like that, in fact I sincerely hope that that is the exact thinking of the IAF.

Well Said.

Shy girl ran away in Bahrain at the time of face off.
Except the fact that Jft was there in Kashmir when it mattered the most- pounding indian bases deep inside occupied Kashmir. And Indian airforce including hanger queen Teja were nowhere to be seen.

I don't know if it's the air in India that makes you guys dumber than sack of potatoes or Just the malnourishment but only thing I know is that you have to be really really retarded to come up with this bahrain comment.
What do you think was going to happen in an airshow? Do you really believe Pakistan didn't send contingent to bahrain because we were afraid that teja will shot down jeffs? Or were you under the impression that you're gonna beat us in dance off. Even thinking about your retarded comment is giving me nausea.

Mirasis like you perform in a circus once and think they're King of the world but little you know kings are Forged in battles.

I'm least bothered if you believe we developed the fly-by-wire and FCS for Tejas but the reality is they were indeed developed by DRDO's arms. You can deny and satisfy you self ego as much as you want if that helps you sleep better at night

https://www.nti.org/learn/facilities/13/

https://www.drdo.gov.in/technology-cluster-links/labs-products-detail/1051/140

https://drdo.gov.in/labs-establishment/work-sphere/aeronautical-development-establishment-ade

http://www.aerojournalindia.com/2015 contents/Abstract of June 2015/Abstract of V_K.pdf

In Bangladesh we have one proverb,

"Swapna ka Rasagulla ek nahi - dus vi kha le".

If producing theoretical papers and black boxes for thirty years counted as success in a fighter program then Tejas won handily.

But seriously - Thanks for going into the trouble of providing the links.

View attachment 703755

I do like the shape of Tejas.

Shape is great for being a nice runway model but won't do much for a fighter if it can't carry enough BVR missiles in the Pylons to fight to win. Electronics and Nav Avionics is pointless if you can't carry offensive load for assigned mission and self-defense. Those are tiny wings and a tiny weapons load.

J-10C already flying fitted with double pylon missile load and now carry 4 PL-12 and 2 PL-8 load like 4 AIM-120 + 2 AIM-9 of F-16 fighters and there are reports that the JF-17 third version is going to follow suit soon, or maybe already does.

- On your line of thinking though ... Where were the mighty Tejas who scared the thunders away at Bahrain ... when JF-17 came in broad day light in an airspace that you controlled ... to bomb your installations? Sounds to me like your boasting that a fighter didn't show up on a pre-fight press conference while yours decided to skip the fight altogether

This was not even claimed by DGISPR in his press conference.

Once my little bro ask me what weapon JF-17 will use when it face Tejas I replied air to ground missile since Tejas can't fly so it is only possible to kill it on the back of Tata Trucks.....

@PanzerKiel :lol:

And I am sure that you would have convience your brother like you have pleased many here in PDF.

From THE PRINT INDIA: Tejas cleared for IAF: Implications for the service, & its chequered history with Indian fighters

Summary
PAST:

Project Started in 1983, India wanted to replace Mig-21. Which it failed to do so due to:
i- Technology Denial by the western countries.
ii- India was proficient in some technologies i.e metallurgy. Owing to the great Metallurgy Scientist, the head of DRDO Auranachalam.
iii- But India didn't have the technology of engine, radar, avionics etc.
iv- India started domestic engine Kaveri engine, which failed.

Tejas took its first flight in 2001, after western technology denial ended, and Tejas flew with American General Electric Engine.

Present:

Tejas is 50% indigenous and there is no shame in it: Engine, Avionics, Radar, Electronic Warfare suits, Ejection seats are all imported systems.

20 Tejas MK1 are in IOC (initial Operational Clearance), 20 of them are in FOC (Final Operational Clearance), 20 more are delivered in jan 2021.

Tejas MK1 can fire BVR Derby from Israel.........

FUTURE:

Tejas MK1A will start to roll out in 2023-24 with some newer systems, which will be better much than JF-17:

i- Aesa RADAR, will be able to track 16 targets at the same time
ii- Will be able to launch Astra BVR
iii- Will have mid air refueling probe.......

iv- Enhanced Combat radius, and Electronic warfare ability.

Summary of a video posted by THE PRINT, only shared key points about TEJAS. Its all being said by the Print, and doesn't include or represent my views.

Link-Belt - LCA Tejas.jpg

@araz @airomerix @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @The Raven @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom