What's new

Handwara Encounter: CRPF inspector, policeman killed, five forces personnel injured

That potato is in your country now you can ask him why. Btw you guys haven't even shared a cutout or edited video of your so called surgical stricke.

No sharing is better than edited VIDEO by DGISPR. and u agree this is edited version. why look bad.

oh this for uneducated masses propaganda video.

Why don't u ask DGISPR.

@Mods

I would suggest an edit of title to “Pre-release” statement as we can expect a Newer statement at any time depending on how much panic Indian govt is in.

Not a supporter off IK only our armed forces
I was not calling you supporter of Imran Khan, but sorry if you misunderstood.
I'm also supporter of armed forces so we are team of two on this forum.

I was not calling you supporter of Imran Khan, but sorry if you misunderstood.
I'm also supporter of armed forces so we are team of two on this forum.
Team off many mashallah not just two

This is what we have for you.
Hope to score some kills
Abhinandan or no abhinandan makes no difference to us.

You were reporting "heavy activity" over Ambala few days ago, what happened to it? :D

Remember what DG ISPR said, that Pakistan will dominate the escalation ladder. and we have proven it in this first round. However, you are free to keep on trying your luck.

It's time to show world their class how we got their f16 down with a mig 21.

Wreck havoc.
:lol::lol: We would like to have another of your useless pilots for Chai, but this time they will only rot in our prisons for the rest of their lives:crazy_pilot:.:rofl::rofl:

but Abhi's captivity was leading public pressure for his release and no other deal could take place,
We tried that Modi rejected it.
We dont need to beg that blood thirsty bat!

Tell Imran Khan, India is looking for his PoW now, may be he decide to give few of those to India in good faith.
What IK did was for our country's good...WE showed the world how serious we are about peace...and we showed who [india] is against it. Now that is on record....next few cards will be easy!

You are making your request at wrong place...

Now if i count one casualty on Pakistan side, i will declare political war on Imran Khan and his tattoos.
then do it. its confirmed 3 pakistani civilians shaheed.

It's time to show world their class how we got their f16 down with a mig 21.

Wreck havoc.

IMG_9187.JPG

Just be careful what you wish for...

News coming heavy Shelling across different sectors of LOC.

Can we make mistake to handover indian pilot so early without any surety?
That's what I asked. You do know Indians will keep the aggression going. To save face and boost army morale. And to reclaim superpower status

If you think you guys defeated soviets then you must be technologically superior but guess what not even a moped engine you can make.
America helped you in that war and now you with china.

Yep it was Pakistan

Balls of steel, thats what we have

We are ruthless when it comes to our strategic interests

Back
Top Bottom