What's new

Hamza Shahbaz and Rana sanaullah - Call from Sarkari Office confirmed

Oh please, not every example suits the discussion. And i'm sorry to say, that's a gross and retarded example. Explains about your mental being.

Now let me give you a good example. A teacher kicks student out of the class. The student says "I never got to finish my class, how can I prove I'm good." So the teacher lets him finish the class. In the end, the student still is a failure. Now it is he, the student, to blame, not the teacher. So people won't buy his lie anymore.

Again, this example is not 100% suitable, but it is much better than your gross shit that you spewed here.
What if in the first 18 minutes of class the student started making foil balls and throwing at other students and started bad mouthing the teacher? On top of that he began bribing other co-students to not complain to the principal about his misdeeds. Still the student shouldn't be thrown out purely on the basis of misconduct?

What if in the first 18 minutes of class the student started making foil balls and throwing at other students and started bad mouthing the teacher? On top of that he began bribing other co-students to not complain to the principal about his misdeeds. Still the student shouldn't be thrown out purely on the basis of misconduct?
did you happen to read the last sentence?

Not all examples are relevant. I could come back and say "the student was decent, but their was misunderstanding between teacher and student." This goes on and on.

In democracy, one finishes the term and let people judge for the next one. Don't like it? Well, too bad. That's the constitution. Don't like constitution? Well, musharraf is in your picture, should have expected him to fix this up.

Not all examples are relevant. I could come back and say "the student was decent, but their was misunderstanding between teacher and student." This goes on and on.

In democracy, one finishes the term and let people judge for the next one. Don't like it? Well, too bad. That's the constitution. Don't like constitution? Well, musharraf is in your picture, should have expected him to fix this up.

Will you stop going round in circles and decent is one word that is not relevant to our student, lol. I would change that to a crook.

Shut up! You guys only bring up the Constitution to desperately justify holding onto power. GO NAWAZ GO!

Are you not aware that the last elections violated the Constitution on multiple levels? Even the ECP is not formed constitutionally, yet the Supreme Court stupidly refused to pay attention to this in 2013.

Nothing in the Constitution prevents fake PM Nawaz from resigning. Resignations happen all the time in democracies; they are a part of democratic culture.

GO NAWAZ GO!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom