What's new

Hamid Mirs new drama

Never liked Hamid Mir. He is and always has been anti state and anti military. This much I think 90% of the members on this forum will agree with.

But here is some more truth that most members here will not like:

- One of the key backers of IK from the beginning was Hamid Mir and his show Capital Talk + Geo itself.

- Hamid Mir was considered to be the best journalist in Pakistan by IK.

And this is from the days when IK himself was very anti-establishment/military / Musharraf times.

looks like we will never be short of mirs. We have not forgotten mir sadiq , mir jafer and now this clown mir hamid. His father was a basturd now the same thing inherited to his basturn son with the help of some sold out bitvhes. I think its time for the people of Pakistan to neutralize these basturds.

So no one in Pakistan can criticise Army?

I thought the top brass in army is now more open minded but clearly I was wrong. The dictatorship, autocracy and subjugation is in the blood of top military generals.

Why ban him or target his family? Let the people decide if they dont like him they ll boycott his show.

The stupidity among the military establishment is mind boggling. Some people never learn!!

I thought the top brass in army is now more open minded but clearly I was wrong. The dictatorship, autocracy and subjugation is in the blood of top military generals.

Why ban him or target his family? Let the people decide if they dont like him they ll boycott his show.

The stupidity among the military establishment is mind boggling. Some people never learn!!

Top brass doesn't give a damn about a worthless journalists whose ratings had collapsed well before this latest outburst and public at large hating this scum. Mir, just like Talat, has been rejected by the public.

Look at his Capital Talk ratings prior to all this and Geo is not going to hold and pay him just for the heck of it when adverts revenue for his programme dried up. Purely commercial decision and avoiding the wrath of the public.

Here are my 2 cents: Hamid Mir's story is the actual story mafia wanted to create and it is all the way staged. Attack on unreputed journalist Asad Toor right under security cameras helped to create "something" which Hamir Mir took to make high-claims and then helpful GEO (that is already anti-state) expels him to elevate the story further.

So...
→ anti-state Asif Toor receives backing from
→ anti-state Hamid Mir, who in return receives backing from
→ anti-state GEO and is expelled ...
and suddenly the state of Paksitan is behind everything?

Next, somebody should use this story to pressurize Pakistan. Like FATF grey-list, "Freedom of Expression" and "Human Rights" will become their instruments of desire.

Last edited:
Thank god this pig is banned now throw him in jail
His bans are exactly like the indian bans, the mods do here. They are either 3 day, 1 week, 1 month or 2 months at most. Permaban are the need of time and every one is hesitant to take that action. Next you will see suriya jumping on his alt account and spitting the same bs. Similarly, you see Asma Sherazi and the ilk spitting same bs while Hamid Mir is off the air.

It had to be done all in one swop, take out all the abusers simultaneously. But no, they want to let them spit venom. Don't think Asma or Munezay, said anything less, why are they not kicked out?

My question is one that needs to b asked and answered

How would see the character of woman whom gave birth to hamid mir as compared to general rani

I mean what’s worst an open brothel or a prostitute in disguise ??

Never blame mother(s) for the crime her children do. She didn't give birth to a full-grown human you find at fault. His mother gave birth to an innocent baby, who was as innocent as anyone else.

48e2813b-b2c8-409d-a63a-3ff94c7521a8.jpg

Instead of giving him more fame he should be prosecuted and brought to court. Ask him to give proof or else he should be jailed for 10 to20 years for constantly defaming a govt institute without proof. Jail one such journalist and dnt let him out early and ull see how all the scum will act human.

Its not about criticism on army. As a journalist you are supposed to bring out the truth for the PUBLIC. You serve democracy by bringing out facts that help shape public opinion. Serving the national interest or being against a particular political thought is an editorial decision but no matter what your personal opinion is, you have to be true to your profession and the public.

Problem with Hamir Mir and other journalists is that they serve whoever they can milk. Some are blatantly pro-military and some are against--basically highest bidder gets to own these journalists. If you have watched his outburst, you might have noticed that his remarks were not worthy of any half decent journalist. Even if the allegations he threw against military are true, his job as a journalist is to bring these forward to the PUBLIC. Not use this piece of information as a weapon or blackmail tool, which he clearly said so himself ("Main btaa dun ga, main raaz khol dun ga").

His speech clearly showed what people in Pakistan have come to know about most big name journalists--these people are blackmailers. O bhai, if you know something then come out with it. Don't keep it to yourself to blackmail people. That's where most journalists in Pakistan fail.

Back
Top Bottom