What's new

Hamid Mir was the first guy to call Ajmal Qasaab a Pakistani - Where are yo

These Mirs keep coming dont they, if the govt was sensible they would close Geo down

The same was said about Samjhota express and that Sikh incident, and we know what came out later. So spare us this crap.

You guys love to talk about Samjhota express,,,but please tell who investigated and bring out the culprits....Answer is Indian government....we are not in denial mode like you....we accept if any thing wrong at our end....

Hamid Mir is one of the few Pakistan Journos who is honest and has intellectual integrity.

and he was friend of CIA agent 'Osama bin Laden', and he blames Pakistan army without evidence daily... why ignore this qualification?

Although i dnt believe in conspiracy theories... but a hardcore "radical" with an indian accent... askin forgiveness from "bhagwan" instead of Allah? and than an indian official blaming his own govt abt it?

He is talking to a Hindu police man hence the reference to bhagwan.It is very easy to verify if he is fake by finding people he mentioned in the confession video. He gave whole bunch of names and where they live. No need to believe in conspiracy theories. Your govt. establishment gave a public hearing accepting him to one of your own. Why is it so difficult to understand??

Made in Pakistan - Pak admits part of 26/11 plotted on its soil
Made in Pakistan - Pak admits part of 26/11 plotted on its soil - YouTube

i still remember hamid mir and his fake car bomb :omghaha:

this guy is such a douche

You guys love to talk about Samjhota express,,,but please tell who investigated and bring out the culprits....Answer is Indian government....we are not in denial mode like you....we accept if any thing wrong at our end....

did u guys hanged them ? mumbai attack was a complete drama just like 9/11 drama to find excuse for legislation in laws

Suppose if we accept that 26/11 was done by our people so i think pak navy should stop buying frigates instead buy boats which can easily penetrate into india and stealthy boats would be a better choice :rofl:

and india ne jab khud bta diya k ajmal kasab pakistani nhi tha or hamla khud krwaya tha to hamid mir sahab ki asliyat samne agyi

Back
Top Bottom