What's new

Hamid Mir Revealed the secret Meeting of 30 Indian journalists at GHQ

Hamid Mir is no journalist.

All his fan following starts like this, Kya aapko pata hai ……… (fill in the BS)……..

And the boomers addicted to Geo drop their balls.

Well, talking against the establishment need some guts, he is challenging the establishment, must have some inside info. He already has a few bullets particle inside his belly ...

Hamid Mir is a opportunist chutiya. This guy was anti Imran Khan a few years ago and now all of a sudden everything he says is true?

Honestly PTI and PMLN supporters are two sides of the same coin sometimes.

Same hypocrisy. Same stupidity.

That being said, I don't rule out the idea of gandoo chutiya Pakistanis who barely made it out of FsC and are correspondents for Indian news channels IN Pakistan.

There's this one chutiya in Karachi who reports for WOIN or whatever news channel. And another for Republic Channel.

I have no idea why that's allowed. They definitely could have been "invited by GHQ".

Once upon a time, Hamid Mir was a liar for PTI folks.
For patwaris, army brats and secular degenerates Hamid Mir was paragon of truth and virtue before, but now he's liar working for a "faran" agency...

This clearly shows that the ex Army Chief of Pakistan, Mr Bajwa is fixed as the scape goat for further machinations.

It doesn't matter if the reporter has credibility or no, when it comes to one another India and Pakistan get emotional. Emotion kills logic, and always works for those who want to use it for their needs.

Everything wrong will be thrown on him from now, we both countries really are useful to one another's powers in so many ways.

dekho, sir.. baat krni hai, toh fir real powers that be se hi karo na ?

if the objective is to achieve a tangible peace, that is.

recent issues over at yours' notwithstanding, the Indians have always factored in the fauji equation when it comes to negotiations with Pak.

save the "democratic values" blah , please..

keep it real, sir.

it is what it is..

however, we can still do some sort of samjhauta.

In Pakistan, the dynamics have changed, with power no longer solely concentrated in the military establishment. Instead, Imran Khan and his political party are the real driving force. It is important to engage with Imran Khan as he is a reasonable person, and I believe that Pakistan and India can achieve much more than what has been accomplished or expected from military men under his leadership.

In Pakistan, the dynamics have changed, with power no longer solely concentrated in the military establishment. Instead, Imran Khan and his political party are the real driving force. It is important to engage with Imran Khan as he is a reasonable person, and I believe that Pakistan and India can achieve much more than what has been accomplished or expected from military men under his leadership.
My understanding of Pak has been that even during normal times (no internal strife), it has always been the fauj that set foreign policy, spl wrt India.

Also, IK blew any chances of peace or a detente almost as soon as he assumed office. It didn't seem he was interested in any dialogue in the least with his fiery rhetoric and other shenanigans. Wonder if it was the military's line he was towing there.. hmm

I do believe India will engage with anyone in power there, civvie or mil.

People also deserve a second chance, should he come to power again, let's hope he'll take a different more measured approach to diplomacy and talk with India.

This is as per the new US diktat, the new doctrine. US wants Pakistan should not be competing with India in military to Nukes and that there should be good relations between the two, read Pakistan should accept India as a much bigger power in the region.

So that India can fully concentrate on rivalling and challenging China, rather threatening and controlling it. Pakistan should be out of equation here of the big players.

Pakistan should position itself that India shouldn't consider her a threat, an arch rival.

India not falling to this trap and India-China trade relations are booming.

So US having a second thought.??

And for India, Pakistan as an eternal arch rival, enemy state suits her in politics, business to geo strategy. It gels and unites India, the anti Pakistan rhetoric, it wins elections, it makes and breaks political careers of leaders.

Back
Top Bottom