What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

اے میرے رب تو پاکستان کو منافقوں اور غداروں کے شر سے محفوظ رکھ۔ اس کے دوستوں کی حفاظت فرما اور دشمنوں کو نیست و نابوت۔
@batmannow
sure, i allways pray for that!

Conspiracy against Pakistan Army
Posted by dkazi013
April 20, 2014
Conspiracy against Pakistan Army | Straight from Danish Kazi

What an interesting day today? The whole day has been a glimpse of what has been around our Pakistan Army and the Politicians. To summarize it started with the Prime Minister attending the passing out parade at PMA Kakul. Then right after which news of Gen Pervez Musharraf shifting to Karachi and then the attack on Hamid Mir a GEO news anchor in the city of Karachi. The main drama has been a brazen verbal attack on ISI for being behind it due to concerns raised by Hamid Mir earlier to his family and his organization. What a day?

Now what may transpire to be many conspiracy theories. But this is what my take is. A few days ago after our Defence Minister and Minister for Railways unleashed against our Army on the issue of Gen Pervez Musharraf there was clear friction between the Army and the civilian government. Though I doubt that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was oblivious of the statements brazenly. The Army’s counter statement and their resilience in my view on the issue of Gen Pervez Musharraf has been the first semblance of a coup brewing up against the government.

Last week’s meeting between Army Chief , DG ISI and CAOS and the Prime Minister and his team was meant to calm down things followed by a meeting between Ishaq Dar and the Army Chief on the budget. All signals towards things calming down followed by the Defense Minister’s statement denying speaking against the Army. All signals towards a positive development for the political government.

But then come April 19th 2014. We see Prime Minister speaking to the passing out cadets at PMA reinforcing the need of sustaining the democracy. In my view the body language of the Army Chief was subtle and that of some one who is being nice to his guest. Than suddenly when the passing out is over. We hear that Gen Pervez Musharraf is leaving Islamabad. Initial reports were clear that he is heading to Karachi but certain sections of society were concerned on his possible departure from Pakistan. Than suddenly when news was brewing up of the departure suddenly you hear that Hamid Mir was attacked whilst coming out of Karachi Airport.

Now my take on that is isn’t it possible that some group of individuals are trying to shoot down two or maybe three birds with one arrow or one attack. Suddenly, the warming relations between the army and the government would be on the back foot as the media outrage against the ISI openly and their quietness on which would pressure the relations as the Pakistan Army would like its government to defend its Army for what is just hypothesis and hollow accusations as many could have benefit from Hamid Mir’s raised concerns against DG ISI and could have made use of it. Second, it looks like some one wants to punish the Army for siding with Gen Pervez Musharraf and especially supporting him all the way till now where he is now been moved to Karachi at the moment. Also, some one want to punish them as the Army has shown its discontent with regards to on going peace talks with terrorists Talibans. Thirdly making Hamid Mir another Hero and this time a media anchor personality who can quickly ascend into politics like we made Chaudhary Iftikhar in the past who have kind of fizzled out towards the end of his term. Surprisingly, without any offence we know that many incidents happen in Karachi and some one intending to attack Hamid Mir with only one shooter and that also after chasing for approximately 20 minutes as stated in the recent reports. Either the driver must have been trained by CIA as getting out of the attack and reaching Aga Khan Hospital in Karachi’s traffic is really really interesting. No news till now if the gunmen of Mr. Mir returned fire . Would like to know really how did he managed to survive the attack. Knowing our terrorists and shooters. There success rates are better. Now I am not justifying the attack but again these gray areas raise question marks as this attack has raised question marks about our most important institution.

Now is Mr. Mir been used intentionally or unintentionally to punish Pakistan Army for the movement of Gen Pervez Musharraf to Karachi and what coincidentally Mr. Mir was doing in Karachi on the same day. The media group i.e. Geo News has unleashed a smear campaign against ISI the backbone of our Pakistan Army and the country. So much so one Ansar Abbasi who have right wing leanings have been heard repeatedly asking for DG ISI’s resignation as he may be heart broken for failing to attain his objectives of taking revenge on Gen Pervez Musharraf for his bold actions especially against Red Mosque which has been vindicated recently by opening of a library in the name of a world known terrorist that is Osama Bin Laden.

Why the ISI is being attacked again and that too openly? How come apart from the written statement given by Hamid Mir before the attack all of these people know especially Geo News and Ansar Abbasi know that it was ISI behind the attack? This impulsive behavior costs this nation a lot. We remember how after Zohra Shahid Hussain’s murder immediately MQM was accused with now recent reports coming out stating that it could have been botched robbery attempt. Ironically, this time behind the behavior is the leading media house and some prominent journalists who are referring to the DG ISI as he is some area SHO. What’s wrong with these people ? What are they trying to achieve? As now all Indian media channels are now after ISI blaming them for all the ills in the region. There case of ISI behind terrorists attacks in India becomes justified as our own Pakistanis and that too prominent ones are blaming its own spy agency. What a shame?

Are they trying to play the world’s agenda for demoralizing our ISI and Pakistan Army to deliver on some global agenda? Why can’t they see that this could have been a job of the disgruntled Talibans who want to deliver psychologically against the Army for standing in their way before they radicalize this country? Recently same stories were concocted when Raza Rumi was attacked and so was Express News in the past and we found out later that they were the banned Islamic Outfits like Talibans who were behind the same. Even there are some unconfirmed reports as I write this piece that some group of Talibans have claimed responsibility for the attack on Mr. Mir. I wonder would Geo and likes of Ansar Abbasi pursue negotiations if Talibans were behind this attack or maybe it doesn’t matter or they are too sure for some reason minutes after the attack that it could not be Talibans.

Meanwhile, our Army who is in the thick of the things right now is going to loose. How would be the first lesson for all those cadets who just graduated today that whilst they prepare to lay down their lives for this nation? Some people in our nation are doing mud slinging against their institution. With what heart they would go knowingly that whilst their chief’s (former and current) are being tried under Article 6 or their image tarnished. Whilst the same force (i.e. Talibans) they gear up to fight is being shown as patriots though they have killed thousands of our soldiers and played football with their heads. With what heart they would go in the war? I am sure they would need a lot of motivation. I wish the same channel or channels doing their best to de-motivate the army for taking positions in the interest of Pakistan so that corrupt political forces could remain in power. Political forces like that of Asif Zardari the most corrupt person in the world.

Anyways, as I wrote a few days ago where I mentioned that PM Nawaz is trying to draw a line of fire through the heart of the nation. This day would be a defining day where unfortunately so called Pakistani patriots and our neighbor India joined forces to malign ISI is a black day. Pakistan Army in my view would have to come out strong. Gen Raheel Shareef has to lead from the front in the interest of the nation and the motivation of our Army and take steps . Aggressive if required for upholding the character of our dear Pakistan Army and the Nation. Pakistan Zindabad!

Last e

India is even more radicalized..... do you not remember col. prohit burned Pakistani train?
Do you not remember how modi turned Gujrat from Muslim majority to a minority by killing 380'000 Muslims in one week! ..I.

380,000? K son stop talking out of your ***

O Sir J Stop being so sensitive traitors should be dealt by state unfortunately they are not

Finally you accept TTP is the son of ISI who kicked his father out of his own house. Hope Hamid Mir gets well soon.

agencies does perfect job not only injure

Then TTP did a bad job in Mehran?

ISI the great boogeyman in India.:D

But Hamid Mir's family is giving ISI the cerdit?

There is no better way to deal with Indian troll, than to shoving his mouth with stuff from A_S.

Well unfortunately TTP and ISI are doing it to their fellow citizens on a daily basis and happily for now and the world (indians included) will have to wait

Last edited:
Be rational. How can be a simple terrorist attack be blamed on the govt without any reasonable evidence. No organization should be blamed. Be practical and think logically. ISI knew that it will be blamed instantly if something happened to Hamid Mir. So no one has to radicalise anyone. Wait for the evidence.

Well unfortunately TTP and ISI are doing it to their fellow citizens on a daily basis and happily for now and the world (indians included) will have to wait
Feed this pig shit to your fellow citizen, we all know how RAW is destroying Pakistan with US money.
Otherwise, how you treated Muslim kids after cricket match.. is enough to open eyes of any person with natural brain.

Finally you accept TTP is the son of ISI
TTP is combine product of Iran, and India, it is there common child of their collective hate for Pakistan.
In 2007, you managed to negotiate rule of a hater aka Zardari, using your influence via UK, who helped you all around.

Hamid mir have blamed ISI by himself, Zardari is already in theater, so this was expected.

Feed this pig shit to your fellow citizen, we all know how RAW is destroying Pakistan with US money.
Otherwise, how you treated Muslim kids after cricket match.. is enough to open eyes of any person with natural brain.

TTP is combine product of Iran, and India, it is there common child of their collective hate for Pakistan.
In 2007, you managed to negotiate rule of a hater aka Zardari, using your influence via UK, who helped you all around.

Hamid mir have blamed ISI by himself, Zardari is already in theater, so this was expected.

Iran
India
Usa
Israel

Any other nation left to blame?

Yup,the jihadists who are cutting the necks of infidels are just a myth,they may infact be hindutva guys in costumes just like mumbai attacks were staged by india and kasab was an indian:eek::cool::p:D

Be rational. How can be a simple terrorist attack be blamed on the govt without any reasonable evidence. No organization should be blamed. Be practical and think logically. ISI knew that it will be blamed instantly if something happened to Hamid Mir. So no one has to radicalise anyone. Wait for the evidence.

Wait for evidence? You know the nation, it never thinks, it falls in to cravings!

13927390116_024079c049.jpg

Did not watch the video but yes, this is a factual caption up there: Does this alleging on ISI construe as treason? Does it?

I ask, how not? Pointing a finger anywhere? Isn't that a pet case for a defamation prosecuting lawyer?
Yes you can't bark against forces and that too without any proof

Finally you accept TTP is the son of ISI who kicked his father out of his own house. Hope Hamid Mir gets well soon.

Then TTP did a bad job in Mehran?

TTP has nothing to do with ISI dumbo Mehran a standing place not moving target and TTP has failed many times too Mr we give a dam about this traitor family tomorrow they will blame birth of Hamir Mir on ISI too ISI is doing nothing Mr its actually RAW which kills its own citizens

Back
Top Bottom