What's new

"Ham bahasiat qaum munafiq hain" brigade

However I feel the rest are merely stating the reality and criticising which is a good thing considering the current government’s overall hopeless performance. After all we live in a free country don’t we..

This is the difference between thinking of people of failed nations and people of successful nations. I have never met a spaniard, Italian, German even a Russian who says "we are the worst corrupt people" or this or that is "bad" in our culture or society. Not even Afghanis or Iraqis or Syrians do this. But only the phateechar arrogant self-proclaimed "intellectuals" in failed societies like Pakistan I find people like the "ajoobas" above. One can talk about one's own f****** self without bringing the "seegha" of "ham" to involve others without their consent or awareness. That is the problem in most failed societies where the statements of collective "failures" are made on daily basis and that is exactly the case with the mafia that is occupying Pakistani news channels in recent decades. They are just spreading their own BS psycho mindset unabated on highly influencial news TV channels of Pakistan.

Last edited:
This is the difference between thinking of people of failed nations and people of successful nations. I have never met a spaniard, Italian, German even a Russian who says "we are the worst corrupt people" or this or that is "bad" in our culture or society. Not even Afghanis or Iraqis or Syrians do this. But only the phateechar arrogant self-proclaimed "intellectuals" in failed societies like Pakistan I find people like the "ajoobas" above. One can talk about one's own f****** self without bringing the "seegha" of "ham" to involve others without their consent or awareness. That is the problem in most failed societies where the statements of collective "failures" are made on daily basis and that is exactly the case with the mafia that is occupying Pakistani news channels in recent decades. They are just spreading their own BS psycho mindset unabated on highly influencial news TV channels of Pakistan.
Do you think we are a successful nation?

You’ve probably never heard people from different nationalities talk about their country this way because
1 they have not seen the level of corruption that exists in our country.
2 No one tells people of other nations bad about theirs, to their face. Apart from a few losers.

But if our media isnt going to highlight the crap going on inside our country no one else will.

Last edited:
Not even a single prominent anchor/journalist speak against Malik Raiz.

Malik Riaz is the MOST SANE PAKISTAN. He has understood Pakistanis so much and he knows exactly what card to play in Ramadan to make Pakistanis emotional and win sympathies and what card to play when on days like 14th August, 23rd March, and 6th September. He’s amazing. Applauses.
And this person can buy any institution...a whole institution within a moment of snap. Talk about judges, generals, doctors, police, and media.

Applauses again.
He's a good marketer. A good marketer always knows what his intended audience/demographic wants. His audience wants a "Bahria Town ka plot"; or BTKP. Our lower class wants a BTKP, lower middle wants BTKP, upper middle wants BTKP, upper class wants BTKP. Funny thing is no you don't actually own the land and "that" is the biggest scam in the country.

Might as well be our own Steve Jobs.

He's a good marketer. A good marketer always knows what his intended audience/demographic wants. His audience wants a "Bahria Town ka plot"; or BTKP. Our lower class wants a BTKP, lower middle wants BTKP, upper middle wants BTKP, upper class wants BTKP. Funny thing is no you don't actually own the land and "that" is the biggest scam in the country.

I have no desire to get this crap of Bahria town plot, I was born in an ordinary 5 marla house in Gujranwala in a very average mohalla. I am still perfectly OK with my birthplace despite all kinds of problems that were not there when I was born or I was growing up. Actually if I would want to build an additional new house I would rather have it built back in my ancestral village where my ancestors were born and lived. I am just proud of my ancestors and my ancestral area. There is a reason why my signature reads "proud to be son of the soil of Gujranwala" because that are my ancestral family values to be proud of your origin and your "asal". And I am sure I am not the only one who thinks like this there are millions of other people throughout Pakistan that think like me.

I have no desire to get this crap of Bahria town plot, I was born in an ordinary 5 marla house in Gujranwala in a very average mohalla. I am still perfectly OK with my birthplace despite all kinds of problems that were not there when I was born or I was growing up. Actually if I would want to build an additional new house I would rather have it built back in my ancestral village where my ancestors were born and lived. I am just proud of my ancestors and my ancestral area. There is a reason why my signature reads "proud to be son of the soil of Gujranwala" because that are my ancestral family values to be proud of your origin and your "asal". And I am sure I am not the only one who thinks like this there are millions of other people throughout Pakistan that think like me.
Of course. There are exceptions like you. This is why I said his "audience". It's made up of different people. BT Karachi has been mostly made up by overseas Pakistanis and that is the reason for its success. People want it, plus land offers ever increasing value as the PKR is constantly sliding against the dollar.

Yes we are in majority, OP may not be so what is the problem to discuss, nothing

but you wanted to sell PIA.

thread title parh lo

but you wanted to sell PIA.

thread title parh lo
You're proving me right. Please read my post again. BT's business plan has made it successful because it is a private venture. No amount of marketing can straighten lousy management and HR which is non-existent in gov. departments cuz afsar sirf transfer hota hai fire nai.

PIA is gov backed which doesn't care if it's going into loss: drivers get gratuity which pays for 1 kanal plots in Lahore, the corruption is mind boggling.

You're proving me right. Please read my post again. BT's business plan has made it successful because it is a private venture. No amount of marketing can straighten lousy management and HR which is non-existent in gov. departments cuz afsar sirf transfer hota hai fire nai.

PIA is gov backed which doesn't care if it's going into loss: drivers get gratuity which pays for 1 kanal plots in Lahore, the corruption is mind boggling.

Bahria Town is on illegal acquired land 90 percent of case. It is the hallmark or literal definition of the word corruption.

Only vultures who eat the dead praise Bahria.

Simple fact man. Don't be an advocate for corruption and mask it under "progress".

The only thing Malik has done is to create enough corrupt powerful stakeholders who must save him to save themselves.

Immie Bouy likes Malik Riaz hence the ghairat brigade is out to lynch anyone who is against Malik Riaz.

Same goes for Benazirs last promise to Immie. Bilawal Bhutto.

Atleast Zardari is clear in his mission and hence is protected by the State.

lol, most of them support imran.

Bahria Town is on illegal acquired land 90 percent of case. It is the hallmark or literal definition of the word corruption.

Only vultures who eat the dead praise Bahria.

Simple fact man. Don't be an advocate for corruption and mask it under "progress".

The only thing Malik has done is to create enough corrupt powerful stakeholders who must save him to save themselves.

Immie Bouy likes Malik Riaz hence the ghairat brigade is out to lynch anyone who is against Malik Riaz.

Same goes for Benazirs last promise to Immie. Bilawal Bhutto.

Atleast Zardari is clear in his mission and hence is protected by the State.
I made it clear that Bahria Town is a scam in my other post that you quoted. Never did I mention that I advocate for Bahria Town. I am just stating the simple fact that private interests trump government run businesses by a pretty good margin. You are brushing lousy government policies under the carpet that lead to losses in SOE's just because they are a "national asset"? Never mind that the "national asset" is losing money hand over fist. Explain that to the accountant ;).
Malik Riaz rose to power because he has his hand over the pulse of this nation. Everybody here is power hungry, even if it is a CD-70 riding fellow who will scream in your face "Tu janda nai me kon aa" when you look at him funny.

I made it clear that Bahria Town is a scam in my other post that you quoted. Never did I mention that I advocate for Bahria Town. I am just stating the simple fact that private interests trump government run businesses by a pretty good margin. You are brushing lousy government policies under the carpet that lead to losses in SOE's just because they are a "national asset"? Never mind that the "national asset" is losing money hand over fist. Explain that to the accountant ;).
Malik Riaz rose to power because he has his hand over the pulse of this nation. Everybody here is power hungry, even if it is a CD-70 riding fellow who will scream in your face "Tu janda nai me kon aa" when you look at him funny.

Just like how Imran Khan became PM by knowing enough rich corrupts.

We ain't selling anything. The loss can be converted to profit anytime one is sincere.

Sincerity is not to sell everything when going gets tough.

These will be bought by the same mafia under a different name and will have more corruption but you won't care because it will have shiny truck ki batti at the entrance to woo you away from the ugly truth.

Maybe no one wants to buy your assets. Difference between private and government bussiness is that businessmen only start those bussineses which are profitable and agar loss main chalay jayain to band Kar detay hain. Lekin government ka bussiness chaltay rehtay hain profit loss main. Agar yeh itnay profitable bussiness hotay to bik chukay hotay kab sa.

20 saal se bech rahe hain. Bechne nahi dete hum jese ghorib shehri.

chalta business mehnga bikta hai isliye pehle usko economic hitmen se lowest price per lana parta hai.

gaon me zameen ki deal patwari ese hi karte hain. sabko jhoot Pakistan ke liye bolna hai bas cute ban kar.

in the end chaaron soobon kay 12 12 qabelay ek dosre ka gala kaantege paani khatam hote hi.

jab tak rok sakte hai roke hain Allah ki madad se. jab uska hukum hua to wo apko muntashir kardega phir 12 Sons of Prithviraj 12 sons of Israel 12 sons of Indos and 12 sons of Cyrus apas me darya kay sokhte paani per larr marenge.

sannu effing ki bolenge phir laken abhi umeed qaim hai tauba ki

duniya k sub log ik jaisay hain na kesi mulq k zeada achay na kesi mulq k zeada buray..

Agar kharednay walon ka mood ban Jaye to 20 din bhi na lagyain kharednay main. Logon ko aysay hi lgta ha ham asman ko pakar kar kharay hain chor diya to gir Jaye ga

hahaha pm ko bol do resign karde. usko esa lagta hai wo akela launda mafia se larr raha hai aur mafia uske drawing room me uske sath puppet mastery kay after dinner shauq poray kar rahe hain.

Back
Top Bottom